The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

G-Red is the token skier on Boardworld!

I ski too. I decided to ski and ride Taos on the same day, I was much better treated when I was on skis.

Just Giver - 30 June 2009 03:43 AM
rider26 - 30 June 2009 03:40 AM

I was told by a ski instructor that I was a level six skier (which is also the highest level). This remarkable feat was achieved in only one day of skiing. It’s because skiing is so EASY (and boring).

I think whoever said that just didn’t want to hurt your precious feelings. I’ve actually seen you ski and you have a lot of work to do on your technique. You said so yourself that you skied before you started snowboarding. So obviously your first choice was skiing. But maybe you should stick to snowboarding since your personality matches that of a snowboarder

hey can you keep this kind of talk for at home wink nah it must be hard with long distance relationship and all….

jeremy you still don’t appear to of posted the photo of you skiing in the photo of the week thread, surely your not too busy or are you practising your parralle turns?

I don’t have the photo, and even if I did I wouldn’t post it wink

I was told by my girlfriend that I was a level five (kids club - ages 3 to 7) skier . This remarkable feat was achieved in only one day of skiing. It’s because skiing is so EASY (and boring).

fyp.

you suck smile

Haha that made me laugh BP.

OMG benny p. - 01 July 2009 12:44 PM

I was told by my girlfriend that I was a level five (kids club - ages 3 to 7) skier . This remarkable feat was achieved in only one day of skiing. It’s because skiing is so EASY (and boring).

fyp.

you suck smile

Haha yes BP.. that’s exactly it

Hahahahahaaa!!!!!

Doin the time capsule thing again, and came across this little beauty!!!!!

Start at the first page!!!!! And watch out cause it gets “HOT” in here!!!!!

LOL

Just Giver - 30 June 2009 03:32 AM
rider26 - 30 June 2009 03:27 AM
Just Giver - 30 June 2009 03:03 AM

I’ve even gone so low as to date a snowboarder (still with him)

Ewwwwww… I can’t believe a snowboarder would go out with a skier! He’s still with you?

Ya i’m thinking about ending it though.. He’s too self absorbed!! Doesn’t have any respect for anyone but himself.. Can’t even to take time to have an actual conversation because he’s too busy

Skiing Exercises: A few simple warm-ups to make sure you’re prepared for the slopes: *Tie a cinder block to each foot with old belts and climb a flight of stairs. *Sit on the outside of a second-story window ledge with your skis on and your poles in your lap for 30 minutes. *Bind your legs together at the ankles, lie flat on the floor; then, holding a banana in each hand, get to your feet.

Sure it HOT evil in here

snowslider - 30 June 2009 03:13 AM

snowboarder in a spyder jacket - bad.
Skier in a burton jacket - cool.

aint that the truth

lol

Wow rider and JG please go to separate corners of the room and cool out!!! LOL

DOMESTIC!!!

I guess it’s been long enough. Tell me I’m not the coolest skier you’ve ever seen…  cool hmm

Bahahahahhaaaa!!!!!