The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

So Jez, where are those 2016 board reviews?

hmm?

hmm?

I’m also waiting for the NOW bindings re-review by @deanobruce too.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Grunge, I like the sentiment but it’s ruining my page… And I can’t edit this topic…

Hmm?

^ is it because the hmmmmm… is going all the way across the right? of your browser?

I’m still laughing about that… lol…

grunge - 16 February 2015 07:31 PM

^ is it because the hmmmmm… is going all the way across the right? of your browser?

yes, nicely done my brother-in-grunge!

Wait, was i meant to re-review the bindings?

Well to cut it short they are wicked for carving, cant fault them but im going to try out Dyldos contact pros for a comparison.

Mudhoney - 16 February 2015 08:30 PM
grunge - 16 February 2015 07:31 PM

yes, nicely done my brother-in-grunge!

Yes, I am twitching…

The long HHHHMMMM has been fixed. wink

As for the reviews, they are coming soon. It’s not something I want to rush. I’ve honestly been too busy to get into it but I will be getting to it soon. I appreciate the interest. thumbsup

^ Nice one Jez.

Take your time.
Quality over quantity or speed. =)

rider26 - 17 February 2015 06:41 AM

The long HHHHMMMM has been fixed. wink

I’ve honestly been too busy

Hahaha, that was from a year ago!

I’ll re re review them, hated them rode them two days and sold them for more than I paid for them so from a buy from US resell in Aus they are a fantastic product ha ha ha!

What don’t you like about them?

Felt like turn initiation was harder, dampening wasn’t great and yet they felt kinda stiff and unresponsive.  Got back on my Rodeo’s and wondered why I ever changed.  That was with the IPO’s with the mid soft pads which I thought would be more my style and I wear Burton Ambush boots.

Fair enough, Jez.  How about filling us in on the differences between the Optimistic and Greats in the meantime?