The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Kyneee Snowboards - we’re back!

The japows are 151, 156 and 161.

^ yeap, after that I went to check your site, and it was there.
What would you reccomend for someone at about 90-95kg @ 175cm?

I’m thinking 161, or 156 if I want something zippy… right?

I saw a few Kyneee boards while working in Perisher. The man ran a few give aways with them.
The graphics online looked pretty bad, when I saw them in person they looked much better.

I rode the Kyneee Blank a few times over the winter.
It was to big for me and after riding my Yes Basic was definitely something i had to get used to.
It was pretty stiff, but fast! I couldnt keep up with the guys while I was riding my basic.

If I had more cash I would definitely buy one to take to Japan.
I mates over there at the moment with a Blank, so will get to test it out in the pow at some stage.

Boards are looking the goods tho bud, keep up the good work.

grunge - 25 January 2015 11:31 AM

^ yeap, after that I went to check your site, and it was there.
What would you reccomend for someone at about 90-95kg @ 175cm?

I’m thinking 161, or 156 if I want something zippy… right?

You probably wouldn’t need the 161, I’m the same height but about 5-10kg lighter and get around on the 156. Unless you have like size 12+ feet the 156 would be sweet.

Kyneee - 25 January 2015 10:47 AM

We have a rider on our team based in whis. He has a japow 156 you could probably borrow for a day. If you’re keen send us a message on our Facebook page and we can try and sort something out.

When ever we eventually get some POW for sure!

We’re dropping a limited edition Urkel board as well. We’re only making 3 of them a 150, 155 and a buyers choice/custom. Regular camber mid flex. $495 incl shipping Australia wide.

I like the looks of them personally, would be interested in more of the tech on them tho…. or did i miss that somewhere…  gulp