The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Kyneee Snowboards - we’re back!

So we’re back for 2015 if anyone remembers us from 2014. Just thought I’d see what you all think of the 2015 graphics. I know a lot of you didn’t like the 2014 line up. All the specs are still to be released, if you want more info best head to our Facebook or the website will be updated once the boards are in stock.  Or just leave a reply.

Graphics look decent. I’m not a fan of Skulls on boards though. Makes them look too try hard.

Boards look good but what’s with the same Kyneee? Most of the newer big mainstream board companies use things that are easy to say / recognise. YES, Lobster, Stepchild, Endeavour, K2, Ride, Flux, Flow.

My 2 cents is that it’s too abstract of a name to become mainstream. (Which is what every business wants right?)

Pretty sure it’s a derivative of his name. Graphics are ,much better this time round. Still not my cup of tea though, still I wish ye the best of luck !!!!

@TJ, I don’t mind the Día de Muertos theme.

Skulls are not bad if done well.

Certainly better than most snowboard brand graphics these days if not typical of them.

but then again, I know I’m the odd one out here.

Umm its only a 2 syllable name so its no different to Stepchild. To me i would just pronounce it Kynee so it seems like a pretty simple name.

I dig the three graphics boards. My favourite is the woodgrain board with the panda etc. Definitely a noticeable improvement on the previous range. I have no issue with the name either… look at Burton, Sims, Jones etc… all named after people. Looks like things are going well. Wishing you the best of luck for 2015, mate. Keep us posted.

I’d be interested to hear more about the tech, camber profiles, materials etc.

Yeah maybe it’s just me then.

After looking at the previous graphics, these are definitely a step up. Good work.

Thanks for the feedback. Full specs will be up in a few days.

Yeah our name is based around a nickname I was given working in resorts.

We tried other names but couldn’t find something that wouldn’t sound lame in 5 years or didn’t alread exist.. Also its less throw away, especially for me, I’ve put my name too it so I’m working pretty hard to make it successful.

Oh we still have our pow board available as well.

^ so….. tempted…. to….. buy… pow…. board….

No. I have to stahp. STAHP.

Cool man, I figured it had something to do with a name, It works, and like other people have said, it’s all about marketing.

Any chance that members could get a hold of one to demo? If you’re in Sydney, I’d be happy to give one a whirl and post feedback once the season in Aus starts.

Yeah man for sure. We’ll have demos based out of Sydney, jindy. Also hopefully melb and buller but that’s still being nutted out.

We’re still working on demo days at some resorts as well.

The pow board is so sick even on the groomers. I’m obviously completely bias but you can waste $700-800 on another brands pow board or get ours which will shit all over it for $450.

Sick man. Don’t be a stranger on the boards closer to the season and hook us up and we can review it hopefully unbiased.

Soooo a demo pow board getting sent to Whistler now is out of the question?  LOL

Kyneee - 20 January 2015 01:32 PM

The pow board is so sick even on the groomers. I’m obviously completely bias but you can waste $700-800 on another brands pow board or get ours which will shit all over it for $450.

DAMN YOU!!!
Now if you have a demo day in Vic I definitely gotta try it…. or… maybe just buy it anyways…. Hmmmmmmm.

No! STAHP!

Yes! It’s awesome and I like the paintjob!

No!!!

Okay I think I’ll just try to keep the thoughts internally to myself for now. wink

Let us know if you’re having a demo day in Buller….
P.S. What lengths do you have them in?

We have a rider on our team based in whis. He has a japow 156 you could probably borrow for a day. If you’re keen send us a message on our Facebook page and we can try and sort something out.