The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Impact shorts/tailbone protectors: Do they do what they claim to do?

Mudhoney - 08 September 2014 02:44 PM

Has this thread gone massively off-topic or am I supposed to stick pickled cabbage down my pants to protect my butt?

Haha well if you have a choice between cabbage or carrots stored down in that area I know which one I’d be going for!  big surprise You could be onto something though mate it would be a mainline for those probiotics to get to your lower intestine!  thinking

rider26 - 08 September 2014 10:12 AM
grunge - 07 September 2014 08:18 PM

You guys crack me up, you’re meant to eat the natto not smell it. wink

Great for breakfast with raw eggs and soy… Maybe I should incorporate it into my breakfast from the local Japanese shop. I kinda miss it.

Plus, if you think natto smells bad…. you haven’t tried durian yet.. LOL…
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durian#Flavour_and_odour

I haven’t tried durian yet as I’ve never been able to get close enough due to the smell! My grandma brought it into the house one day and I swear it smelt like someone had let off a million fart bombs in the house. I also saw a lot of it during our trip to Malaysia but again I had no interest in trying due to the smell. Apparently it’s pretty tasty though?

It’s really tasty, the best way to describe is….. sickly sweet, like have too much it burns your throat sweet.

ozgirl - 08 September 2014 01:23 PM

LMB meet Dave… Dave meet LMB..

LMB I wonder what the reaction to Bulletproof Coffee would be on here?

More food chat here! https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/6486/P300/

Oh and Dave… ahhh I remember that injury too well (and the subsequent posts on here!) - sorry but LOL

Hi Dave hand

LOL I hope the reaction is better than it’s been elsewhere (to bulletproof coffee!) hahahaha.
My journey is constantly evolving, I used to have 5-7 coffees a day, with milk.  But when I went bulletproof it went down to one in the morning…since I’ve been on bone broth daily I don’t even have one every day.

We should defo move food talk out of the impact pants thread…I’ll head over there next time smile

^ +1 I bulletproof coffee myself.

Impact shorts get my vote. I wear RED ones. They are the bomb! I dont think i rode a day without them on my whole time in whistler. Forget they are even on thumbsup

LMB - 08 September 2014 04:14 PM

Hi Dave hand
We should defo move food talk out of the impact pants thread…I’ll head over there next time smile

Oh hey there LMB hand  grin

grunge - 08 September 2014 04:45 PM

^ +1 I bulletproof coffee myself.

Nice! I’m so close to starting a healthy living/nutrient thread but I know in myself that I’ll go completely over the top with the first few posts so am holding back at this stage LOL

Has this thread gone massively off-topic or am I supposed to stick pickled cabbage down my pants to protect my butt?

hahahahah LOL! Nice one, muddy! that was my morning guffaw taken care of grin

cords - 08 September 2014 06:58 PM

hahahahah LOL! Nice one, muddy! that was my morning guffaw taken care of grin

oh, so I’m not supposed to???

drc13 - 08 September 2014 03:44 PM

Haha well if you have a choice between cabbage or carrots stored down in that area I know which one I’d be going for!  big surprise You could be onto something though mate it would be a mainline for those probiotics to get to your lower intestine!  thinking

it worries me slightly that you even thought of that!

Maybe this could be BW’s first kickstarter!  Dave and Mud’s cabbage bog shart shorts!

Mudhoney - 08 September 2014 08:48 PM

Maybe this could be BW’s first kickstarter!  Dave and Mud’s cabbage bog shart shorts!

Put me down for 2 pairs!!!!!

Just incase I bring up my probiotics in one pair!!!!!

Wow. I haven’t checked in for a couple of days. This really got out of hand!!

I used to be into body building and nutrition used to be my “thing” so the off-topic has been as interesting as the on-topic for me. Cheers!

unremarkable - 09 September 2014 09:11 PM

I used to be into body building and nutrition used to be my “thing” so the off-topic has been as interesting as the on-topic for me. Cheers!

Just started a nutrient geek thread so we don’t have to get mental images of cabbage down shorts wink
Come join us smile

So you’re sayin that I “shouldn’t” have a cabbage down my pants at the moment?????

Mizu Kuma - 08 September 2014 09:47 PM
Mudhoney - 08 September 2014 08:48 PM

Put me down for 2 pairs!!!!!

Just incase I bring up my probiotics in one pair!!!!!

LOL to all of this!

unremarkable - 09 September 2014 09:11 PM

Glad to hear you enjoyed the read, good luck with your tailbone/impact shorts!

Do you think Gnu would mind if we used the name “Park Pickle”??