The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

TEACHERBOY x BOARDWORLD x BUSÉ x SANDBOX

Hahahaaaa, love the way this thread has gone!!!!! LOL

Mizu Kuma - 27 August 2014 12:57 PM

we should have a thread for the biggest gone-off-topic thread!

Mudhoney - 27 August 2014 01:59 PM
Mizu Kuma - 27 August 2014 12:57 PM

we should have a thread for the biggest gone-off-topic thread!

It’d be a very popular thread around this place!!!!! LOL

trentradpants - 27 August 2014 12:54 PM

is that a piece of carrot in there???? I didnt think dogs would eat carrot, but it proves the point that no matter when the last time you ate it was, you’ll always have some in reserve to spew up!!

I was thinking that myself Trent. Our little dog, E.V Von Zipper does not mind eating a fresh carrot.

I will pay more attention next time she has a spew.

Dogs are funny to watch spew, its like they are doing that break dancing move, the caterpillar shaka

I love the wind up before it all goes to bile town!!!!!

Like a washin machine pump!!!!!

the good things with dogs is you usually know it’s coming after you see them nibbling grass in the backyard for the last half an hour.

Mudhoney - 27 August 2014 02:50 PM

the good things with dogs is you usually know it’s coming after you see them nibbling grass in the backyard for the last half an hour.

Problem is when ya miss seein that bit, only to hear the wind up, moments after ya let them in the house!!!!! sick

LOL

Azz - 27 August 2014 02:29 PM

is that a piece of carrot in there???? I didnt think dogs would eat carrot, but it proves the point that no matter when the last time you ate it was, you’ll always have some in reserve to spew up!!

I was thinking that myself Trent. Our little dog, E.V Von Zipper does not mind eating a fresh carrot.

My dog is some sort of health nut. He LOVES eating carrots, cucumber, celery, and apples. It cracks people up when they watch me give him a piece of celery. He takes it to his bed and rips strips off it.  LOL

Tills - 28 August 2014 09:14 AM

My dog is some sort of health nut. He LOVES eating carrots, cucumber, celery, and apples. It cracks people up when they watch me give him a piece of celery. He takes it to his bed and rips strips off it.  LOL

I think he needs to hand in his dog card!

Our Black and White dog, Trixy loves apples. I always give her my apple core when I am done with it.
We buy apples buy the box from the orchard and that box, used to live on the pantry floor. Miss Trix decided she could stroll in there anytime and help herself to an apple “lol:

Tills - 28 August 2014 09:14 AM

Mine is the same. He also eats beans, peas, banana, mango and strawberries. He’s not keen on lettuce though…

My old bull terrier used to eat anythin ya gave her!!!!!

She’d bury her bones, or sit and watch as the sparrows would pick at them, but anythin else was straight down the hatch!!!!! LOL

look how meat can empower the meek (a bit like Azz with bacon):