The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

More board advice

So with tax return time coming up I’m on the hunt for a new board! As my riding is progressing I am just feeling that my current board just feels a bit lacking. Ideally I want to start hitting the park this year and have been putting in a bit of time practicing riding switch in preparation and practicing flatland tricks but am finding that whilst the board is fine for riding switch, it just seems really stiff when attempting jumps etc. Overall just looking for something a bit more playful and lively (if that makes sense!)

The boards that have really caught my eye so far have been the Arbor Swoon and the 2015 Gnu Smart Pickle. I’m certainly open to any other suggestions as well. Currently I am riding a 151 Rome Rapture but thinking of getting a slightly smaller board next time as I think the 151 might be a bit on the big size.

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I don’t know how I missed this thread. Very sorry about that. flushed

Are you still looking for a board, air180? Let me know and I will be more than happy to help you with this.