The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Capita BSOD

I got to ride this board one day a couple of weeks ago and I was totally blown away. I rode the 159 and it floated in the powder like a 164, was a good stiffness, had mad ollie pop and totally railed on the groomers. I hope I don’t regret ordering the totally fk’n awesome (which is supposed to be quite similar). If it isn’t, I suspect I will pick up a bsod. I normally ride 162 to 164 so I didn’t expect much from the 59, but I found that it was fine for me. It’s camber in the middle of the board, with a touch of rocker on the ends before the flatkick. It’s quite similar to camrock from YES and whatever Signal uses in I think the Omni.
Anyways, rather than reading words, check out this vid if you’re interested in it. Nothing super gnar since I didn’t have the gopro on me for the big drops, but you should be able to see the float and general ride-ability of this board.

Thanks for the review, Gamblor. Definitely sounds like a board to check out.

Maybe re-post your review in the product feedback thread? wink

You’re killing me with all these powder videos!  confused

I wish Capita isn’t so expensive here =(

Skip11 - Capita’s are dropping a lot in price this season.  The stairmaster/spacemaster for example is $499 - crazy cheap for oz

The BSOD looks so rad

the BSOD retails for 650 CAD =(

Such amazing powder again! Jealous!!