The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Please don’t lynch me

It would be awesome to get them on a daily basis, it just depends on how many get posted/sent. If the demand is there we will do it daily for sure.

You can thank our sponsors for the prize packs, and there will be a lot more throughout the season. Many more prizes to give away….

Keep your eye on the current promotions section in the main menu.

I like the idea of voting for the pics, only one vote per member.
No dupe accounts, though. maybe there is a way around all that stuff that the programmers would know about.
But if we all vote for Jeremy’s skiing pic… what prize pack would you give yourself. LOL

snowslider - 28 June 2009 12:31 PM

I like the idea of voting for the pics, only one vote per member.
No dupe accounts, though. maybe there is a way around all that stuff that the programmers would know about.
But if we all vote for Jeremy’s skiing pic… what prize pack would you give yourself. LOL

Actually Jeremy doesn’t have the photos of him skiing, I do!!!! I’m sure he could find a way to get them from me though

I’m sure Michelle will make me do a couple of days on skis this season. There will be photos for sure.  shut eye

Have never tried skiing, I liked when learning to snowboard you could use it as an anchor (which I’ve done in Vail’s back bowls). I feel for the poor skiers that yard sale and have to go back looking for their gear uphill from them shut eye

rider26 - 29 November 2010 07:14 PM

I’m sure Michelle will make me do a couple of days on skis this season. There will be photos for sure.  shut eye

let me know when, i’ll get some rental skis for the day aswell.. it’s only been 13 years so I’m sure I’ve forgotten everything hahaha

Sounds like a new comp, “Pics of Shame red face