The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Great Count Down!

71 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

70 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

why are you up at 4:04am hoz??

Usually up about 4:30/5am for work.. Woke up at 4.. Couldn’t sleep.. So went online.. Got back to sleep about 5.. Lol (today is my day off)

Yesterday was 69..

Today is..

68 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

Slowly slowly getting there! I’m just happy daylight savings ends this coming weekend!

67 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

blizzard_22 - 31 March 2014 08:10 AM

Slowly slowly getting there! I’m just happy daylight savings ends this coming weekend!

WTF?! I didn’t know you were a QLD farmer?

I hate it when daylight savings ends it’s depressing when it gets dark so early and no more 7pm surfs/swims downer

I’m with drc on this one!  I like my afternoon walks.. When its still light at 6:30/7pm.. I need more motivation to walk in the dark.. Lol

h0z - 31 March 2014 11:24 AM

I’m with drc on this one!  I like my afternoon walks.. When its still light at 6:30/7pm.. I need more motivation to walk in the dark.. Lol

Yeah it sure helps! I’ve seen some stunning sunsets/moon rises during my post dinner walks/runs over this summer.

Urgh so much hate for daylight savings! When it is hot I would much prefer it be darker earlier!

66 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!

Wooo Hoo.

So things are looking good for a bbq opening weekend. Course I need to do wont be on then.

And the seasonal outlook is up…

http://www.mountainwatch.com/snow-news/22872555/SNOW-SEASON-OUTLOOK-2014—#8211;-Australia

Winter is on its way people!

65 DAYS TILL THE SNOW!!