The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MexiShred 2014

Azz - 27 July 2014 07:44 AM
Mizu Kuma - 26 July 2014 06:40 PM

What I wanna know is why there’s a miniture bald man, playin a guitar, that’s sittin on your shoulder?????

Cause I lost me parrot!!!!

I was talkin to Tobi!!!!!

But now you’ve pointed out that you have one as well!!!!! (minus guitar)

Were they handin them out at the door or somethin?????

Ohhh him, thats Ricki Wood….

http://www.rickiwood.com    That why we were there.

Anyway, while I am here, a brief trip report on the Mexishred, attended entirely by Mexishredders.

The weather was a mix of snow / rain / sleet, but I must say the riding was outstanding.

Billy ate shit on two occasions which I laughed quite a lot at. Tobi once that I enjoyed watching. Hester, Tobi’s mate was a good solid rider and all round good guy.

I showed Billy & Muddy this gnarly tree run in a secret spot, which she thanked me for by giving me a whack in the head with a massive stick. Luckily I was wearing my Sandbox helmet.

Had a sphincter tighten moment when I thought it was a good idea to launch into lower playground, which it was whilst I was in the air, upon landing, I reconsidered my position and did my best to not die.

Late arvo, I suggest just as the fog was rolling in that a quick mission out to Golden Point would finish the day off nicely only to find I was surround by #PUSSIES

We retired to the Chill Bar for the Ricki show, Tobi showed us pics of her favourite wedding dress, Billy messaged Bazza who’s been deported and Muddy escaped before shit got real messy. We rang Rhi for her birthday, she sends her love to all.

We then reconvened at the Genny, which was full to overflowing, ordered some take out pizza before we (Chill Hill Crew) sadly had to drive home.

We did get to spend a little time with one of K2’s old flames, which was nice zipper

Thanks Billy, Tobi, Muddy, Hester & Tambo I had an awesome days riding. Next year we will get really organised and have the real shred at Hotham. shaka

Good write up Azz!!!!

Had a great day riding with you all yesterday. Was good to meet Mud. Weather was great for testing out how waterproof your gear is & the snow was soft and fun.

Thanks for a fun weekend guys.  thumbsup

Thanks to the crew that showed up, I had a great afternoon riding with you.  I captured a few runs on the GoPro and will post some footage up when I finish fumbling around in Final Cut Pro.

Mudhoney - 28 July 2014 10:39 AM

Thanks to the crew that showed up, I had a great afternoon riding with you.  I captured a few runs on the GoPro and will post some footage up when I finish fumbling around in Final Cut Pro.

Make sure ya include any alcohol fueled antics in the edit!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2014 10:59 AM

I missed most of that part due to my son’s birthday.  Do you want pictures of cupcakes and fairy bread instead?

Mudhoney - 28 July 2014 11:23 AM

I missed most of that part due to my son’s birthday.  Do you want pictures of cupcakes and fairy bread instead?

Only if Azz is wearin them as a bikini!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 28 July 2014 11:27 AM
Mudhoney - 28 July 2014 11:23 AM

Only if Azz is wearin them as a bikini!!!!!

sorry I’m keeping those for my private collection!

That’s just plain greed!!!!!

No need to fight guys, there is plenty of Azz to go around kiss

Azz - 28 July 2014 11:48 AM

Yeah we saw that when you dropped the fairy bread!

Mudhoney - 28 July 2014 12:44 PM
Azz - 28 July 2014 11:48 AM

Yeah we saw that when you dropped the fairy bread!

Pics or it never happened!!!!!

Ahhhhh hurro friends!!!!

HEY! I’m not a #pussy!

Ahhhhh hurro friends!!!!

HEY! I’m not a #pussy!

#pussy