The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Interview questions for Tony Hawk - we need your input

Hey guys,

In just over a week, we will be interviewing the legend himself, Tony Hawk.

This is your chance to have Tony answer a question you’ve always wanted to know.

But really, we just want your help in coming up with some killer questions that will be interesting (and enjoyable) for him to answer.

Thank you!
thumbsup

“Could we have some of your DNA to mix with Terje’s to create the perfect human being?”

Azz and I are doing this interview still yeh?

Do you think you would have been so successful if your last name was that of a wussier bird?
ie Tony Willow Tit, Tony Tufted Titmouse, Tony White-Breasted Nuthatch, Tony Peruvian Booby??

deanobruce - 14 February 2014 01:31 PM

LOL

trentradpants - 14 February 2014 01:33 PM

Do you think you would have been so successful if your last name was that of a wussier bird?
ie Tony Willow Tit, Tony Tufted Titmouse, Tony White-Breasted Nuthatch, Tony Peruvian Booby??

LOL

Serious question!

What does he think about being immortalised (? Not sure how to categorise it) on the TV show The Carrie Diaries.

No joke! Pissed myself when one of the characters talks about start a skateboarding apparel company with him.

“Remember the name Tony Hawk, Carrie. He is going to be huge one day.”

Been meaning to mention it for a while now. The story line is still on going!

The character is think of moving to Cali to be with tony.

K2_TeacherBoy - 14 February 2014 01:34 PM

LOL

Why so funny?

We would make a dynamic team.
I, the sponsored skateboarder (Kris said i could ride for Chimp) and AZZ is a man around Tony’s age and they both are wicked board riders (One more so than the other).

trentradpants - 14 February 2014 01:33 PM

Yes!!!!!

deanobruce - 14 February 2014 01:50 PM

LOL

Why so funny?

I, the sponsored skateboarder (Kris said i could ride for Chimp) and AZZ is a man around Tony’s age and they both are wicked board riders (One more so than the other).

Tony only just beat me to the 900, thats when I switched to snowboarding…...

and we are both fathers!!!!

Trent, you crack me up LOL

Azz - 14 February 2014 02:19 PM
deanobruce - 14 February 2014 01:50 PM

LOL

Why so funny?

Tony only just beat me to the 900, thats when I switched to snowboarding…...

and we are both fathers!!!!

I have a question,

“Can you (Tony), Azz and myself go to Canada so you can get married and adopt me?”

Question!!!!!

Do you confiscate the X Box if ya find the kids are playin games other than yours?????

Question!!!!!

Do you realise that as a Boardworld Forum Member, you can receive a free T-Shirt when you make 100 posts?????

Then,

So why aren’t you a Member?????

1. Who’s your favorite skateboarder of all time?
2. What’s your opinion on Shaun White?
3. Did you ever think the 900 was possible before you landed it? What was going through your mind?
4. Who’s the best skater right now?

Pretty sure he’s good mates with Shaun!!!!!