The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED 2014

Poll: Where should the 2014 Shred be held?
Total Votes: 40
Hotham
Mount Buller
Falls Creek
Mount Baw Baw
Mount Stirling
Selwyn Snowfields
Ben Lomond
Perisher
THREDBO
Mount Donna Buang
New Zealand

I’m having trouble choosing from the first 9 options.

What accom deals can you wrangle up Azz?

I had planned for you to bring your Territory and we all stay in that smile

I voted for Gotham!!!!!

Batman Rocks!!!!!

I’m cool with where ever, as long,as we can decide dates fairly early, (I have to give work,3 months notice for,holidays.. Joys of being,in management, :( )

DylanV - 11 January 2014 10:34 PM

Falls smirk

hahahahahaha. shred

It was just pointed out to me that there was already a Shred 2014 thread started, so I have merged both threads, I would hate to upset Tambo who started the original thread.

Its in my best interests wink

Wise decision there azz!! LOL

if its in NSW again.. I vote perisher!! (last year they migrated the shred to,perisher for a day to actually snowboard with Mr.h0z and I (and Andy too) lol!! )

If its in nsw I vote thredbo, so much better village and since its going to be in peak this year the snow will be better and there will be cheaper accom options at thredbo

I thought you were going to be overseas young man?

Azz - 12 January 2014 03:13 PM

I thought you were going to be overseas young man?

DylanV - 06 December 2013 06:46 AM

I’ll definitely be there cheese
on a duller note, it will be the last year I attended the shred for a few years…

Anxious to know the dates this year, Dragon is going overseas downer

Dark and I were discussing this last night and think there should be a BW Shred Japan!

h0z - 12 January 2014 09:49 AM

I’m cool with where ever, as long,as we can decide dates fairly early, (I have to give work,3 months notice for,holidays.. Joys of being,in management, :( )

You say that now (and last year), but during the shred did you (or have you ever) made it over to Thredbo?

Azz - 12 January 2014 09:32 AM

I had planned for you to bring your Territory and we all stay in that smile

I have every intention of being back in the DakDak by then - it has much less room than the Territory - only the female shred attendees will be able to stay with me.  smirk

thumbsup

Thats got Ozzy sorted, I think all the other girls are spoken for smirk