The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What has BW made you do?

CJK Rocks!!!!!  rocker

Mizu Kuma - 22 November 2013 09:12 AM
Azz - 22 November 2013 08:41 AM
spaz - 22 November 2013 07:57 AM

Acknowledge that people use and like GoPro.

Quoted for History smile

He never said that he came to grips with it though!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 22 November 2013 10:16 AM

You’ll be buyin an iPhone next!!!!!

ozgirl - 22 November 2013 10:17 AM

Oh hells no!

Don’t be so sure Oz. I ended up buying a GoPro - BUT SOLD IT AFTER USING IT ONCE!

See!!!!!

He’ll be back smile

Type out really long detailed TR’s more for my own recollection rather then anything else, I sometimes think when I re read a few of them that some parts of my life are pretty good.  I might get round to doing one for my trip to Tonga although it would go something like this.

Caught a flight
got barrelled lots
got cut up on reef
screamed in pain from peroxide
got barrelled lots
screamed in pain from reapplication of peroxide
got really drunk
ate awesome food
passed out

REPEAT for 7 days

Living the dream (minus the peroxide)

Ah Boardworld…. If it wasn’t for you I doubt I would have found myself hiding behind a car holding Robert Hocking’s clothes while he is standing next me naked for about about 10mins debating the risks of attempting his 2nd nuddie run thru the large 40th birthday party at the campsite we were at last night.

For the record he decided it was too much of a risk… And started walking back to our site still naked until I was all “um dude I think you can get dressed now”

You enjoyed every last second of didn’t you Ozzy? LOL

Haha… whatever.

But I was standing there at one point wondering how bizarre my life was…

I also had a weird moment on the beach with Brad in boardies and me in a bikini… only ever around him normally in lots of layers!

But then it was just weird in general being with brad with none of the BW usuals or at bare min you and Billy!

ozgirl - 24 November 2013 05:01 PM

Haha… whatever.

But I was standing there at one point wondering how bizzare my life was…

I also had a weird moment on the beach with Brad in boardies and me and a bikini… only ever around him normal in lots of layers!

But then it was just weird in general being with brad with none of the BW usuals or at bare min you and Billy!

well i think we all know who oz is going to be dreaming about tonight LOL

LOL

Must be love

A Shrimance?????

For anyone unaware K2 is pretty fit. bowtie

ask Ozzy, she saw him naked at close range recently smile