The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

PP lost her favorite cap.

The place I bought it from no longer deal with Neff since Neff was taken over by another company and we can’t find another anywhere.
So before I buy from that online bidding site (they cost more than retail) I’m asking here if the BW store can get it since they stock some Neff hats.

Neff Corpo Black/Purple

Under the peak it’s pink (cyan).

STM might have one?????

Check your pm smile

Did.
Thanks h0z but their site is down or your link was dodgy.

Also K2, thanks but once shipping is included I’m looking at $72 FOR A CAP!

The best I can find it for is $50

ah k. didnt look into shipping. is 50 the cheapest on the Bay of e’s?

Hey mate,

We don’t have that exact but there are some other hats she might like?

This one

This one

This one on sale for $29.95

Free shipping on all of these, plus you can use your 15% team discount code (not on the sale item).

Thanks rider, I like the Dickies hat but PP is away on camp so I can’t be sure.

Ended up getting it for $39 this morning, with free post, after a hectic arvo of my card not working and me calling the store.
BIG thanks to h0z, it was her PM that saved the day!

K2, that wasn’t the cheapest Bay price, all places there wanted big postage and the hats cost close to retail anyway. Bay was close to Zon prices.

Online shopping isn’t what it used to be.

Dammit! Just got an email from City Beach saying they don’t actually have the hat (listed as “in stock”).

I’m pretty peeved, after spending an hour yesterday trying to checkout and time on the phone,  then add the time spent searching for this hat.
I’m going to call them today and give them a piece of my mind and see what comes of it, find out what’s happened to my money.

At the end of all this PP might learn to be even more careful with her favorite things.

could always go to the ‘source’ and try aliexpress.
Direct from the factory in china, you can get the hat for less than $10. Not sure about postage though. I just did a search on there for neff and it came back with lots of options

Your a legend Mr radpants.
I ordered 2. Now lets just hope they can find it in their factory!

shipping was free

I have one but it’s yellow rather than pink back at my parents house in Minto. I could ask my Mum if she still has it lying around if you’re still stuck spaz…

I haven’t rung city beach but received an email this arvo saying it’s been shipped, that’s after getting one this morning saying they didn’t have it.

Add that to the 2 I bought from china; I know have 3 heading my way!!

PP is gonna be wearing that cap for the next 20 years…

Just hope she didn’t hide the last one cause she didn’t wanna wear it anymore????? LOL

LOL
She’s spent 4 weeks looking for it, at both parents.
She even thoroughly cleaned her room here (that’s my answer to finding anything lost - start cleaning).

Wouldn’t you know it…

Lost cap turned up at her mums - she now owns 4 of the same cap!!!!

LOL!! now she can wear one, leave one at yours, one at her mums and one in your car? And never be with out it again!!