The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Mark “Chopper” Read, dead at age 58

Hot of the press.. Notorious criminal and author Mark Chopper Read has been pronounced dead due to live cancer..

Full story here…

RIP Uncle Chop Chop

http://www.news.com.au/national-news/chopper-read-crime-figure-and-author-dead-from-liver-cancer-aged-58/story-fncynjr2-1226735583857

Wow, some might say he didn’t deserve to live even that long and others might consider it a minor miracle that he did.

NBG - 09 October 2013 05:30 PM

Wow, some might say he didn’t deserve to live even that long and others might consider it a minor miracle that he did.

Id say its a minor miracle NBG! The guy will go down in the history books for sure!

So watching Chopper again, love that movie!

Sad news. RIP Chop.

I’m more surprised he got to spend many good years as a free man, not locked up behind bars.

deanobruce - 09 October 2013 05:50 PM

So watching Chopper again, love that movie!

Great movie. I think it might be time to introduce Michelle to Uncle Chop.

Yeah, Eric Bana does a great job!!!!!

Along with this guy too!!!!! LOL

I ran into the actor who plays Keithy George at Thirroul once. Nice bloke!

some of you know my mate crazyray, well this is pretty much a year a go to today:

deanobruce - 09 October 2013 06:35 PM

I ran into the actor who plays Keithy George at Thirroul once. Nice bloke!

Yeah, David Field lives in Austinmer, he’s a top bloke and has a wonderful family. As occa as they come.

yep he is a common sighting around the traps - delivered him a package a few times and he helped me find a house that was hiding because of the stupid house numbering system!