The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Du du du du dude’s day…..

Happy dudes day everyone, hope you like this one Mizu just keepin it alive for another day…....... Dudddddddeeeeeeeeee   sweeeeeeetttttttttttt!!!!!

AND THEEEEEEEEEEEN?

Morning one and all. Sh!ts gone crazy here, business partner went and got himself married last week and is off until the 14th of next month. Pretty sure he couldn’t have picked a busier time of the year… So what’s news?

Happy Dudes day to the BW Dudes and Dudettes

Gonna be a hot one today here, around 32 i think. A bugger i have to work as my friends are either at the beach or goin up to Eildon for a wakeboard!

So I’m a bit grumpy this morning at work, so watch out students dont mess with me!

Off to the doctor today for this bludger :-( hope I’m better for our presentation night on Friday!

Three hours work down, another eight to go.  angry

and its going to be HOT, this sux

I’m not leaving the house today. -12 outside, -20 on the hill.  grrr

rider26 - 22 November 2010 09:01 PM

I’m not leaving the house today. -12 outside, -20 on the hill.  grrr

Holy santa claws shit that is cold, how is over there at the moment rider?
And where abouts are you stayin, me and fatima are comin to hit the slopes and epic power…... Cant wait

It’s been a great start to the season. Super cold temps, good base, they are pumping the snow guns. It’s meant to be an epic season over here. When are you guys getting to Whistler? How long are you staying for?

Headin over in early feb and stayin for two weeks so hangin out for it…..

That’s sick! It will be great to catch up with you boys and show you around the mountain. Hit me up before you leave.

yer no worries duddddeeeeeeeeeee…...

Dont be like that mizu, come if you want. You wont gramp me up on the plane…