The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

whats your vertical metres so far?

22000 odd so far and a few days most of the lifts we rode had no gates working so we missed a shitload of metres.

Haha you giving the resident BW facebook stalker a taste of his own medicine?

Off to a pretty slow start this season. Skipped gate readings heaps nearly whole days at times (either out of order or bypassed in singles lines)

https://dashboard.perisher.com.au/public/dashboard/1541131

BTW does anyone know how to set your perisher dashboard password to whatever you want rather than the generated one? Can’t seem to find an option for it and it’s a pain having to find the password in my emails each time.

Also any idea how to remove other people from your dashboard? I once bought a lift ticket for a mate and he now shows up on my dashboard.

NBG - 22 July 2013 09:43 PM

22000 odd so far and a few days most of the lifts we rode had no gates working so we missed a shitload of metres.

I know for a fact ive got whole days missing because of no gates/ gates not working

also just looked into it and thredbo doesnt yet do this sort of thing so ive got a shit ton of un accounted meters from over there

to further prove my point

wheres piper? not there, and that did have a gate on it, so how many others were just there for show?

8415 it says. Though I know that’s missing a ton of lifts… I had a day of 300m. Since some of the centre valley tee’s have no scanner, that was pretty much a whole day lol.

Green ones were at the remarkables, blue at coronet.

Done two days of riding so far and got 9639m..

One of my friends daughters (who is about 15) did 8000m in a day, I would love to see her dashboard stats!

1.7m but unfortunately I haven’t grown in several years now.  grin

I’m at 18,815
142 lift rides, 11 days and 11 lifts (although I’ve spent 2 days doing carpets and early starter double teaching people)

also you change your password through the perisher estore,  smile

rider26 - 23 July 2013 09:04 AM

<strike>1.7m</strike> 1.6m but unfortunately I haven’t grown in several years now.  grin

There ya go, I fixed it for ya, Pinocchio!!!!!

hahhahahahahha mizu

7 days, 13,000m, 45% sturt tbar, 40% village 8 hahaha, no wonder my wrist is fkd, all ive been doing is busting my balls in the park :(

h0z - 23 July 2013 10:48 AM

also you change your password through the perisher estore,  smile

Cheers h0z shaka

I found the family member section as well (which is what my mate is listed under) but can’t find an option to delete yet.