The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Bula!

rider26 - 22 July 2013 03:52 PM

beachndog, one sec, I have an ass shot for you. thumbsup

haha ass shot and food! nailed two of my fave things right there wink love ya work!!

Mizu Kuma - 22 July 2013 03:56 PM
beachndogs - 22 July 2013 03:45 PM
Mizu Kuma - 22 July 2013 12:14 PM
beachndogs - 21 July 2013 04:32 PM
Mizu Kuma - 21 July 2013 10:50 AM

Why are ya takin photos of my arse ya pervert?????

cause every thread needs to make reference to ass shots.
tag, you’re it smile

Can’t ya see that I’m havin a rest?????

no rest for the wicked miz smile

So ya been flat out then, beachn!!!!!

oh yeah miz, flat out like steph gilmore in a roxy pro ad cheese

When i went to Fiji we stayed on one of the islands, it was without a doubt the most beautiful place i have ever been to. I will definately go back again one day. Definately support Jez, comments about the Lovo (underground cooking) most tender meat you will ever taste, the meat really does just fall off the bone. Enjoy mate, have a great time.

Thanks mate. We came back to Sydney last night unfortunately. Trip definitely wasn’t long enough. We had an awesome traditional Kava ceremony at the place we were staying at on our final night (slept like a baby). They called me “Chief” and I got to drink first, before anyone else, each and every round. It annoyed Michelle to no end hahaha. I guess it didn’t help that I kept calling her “Hand of the Chief”. LOL

The day before we also did an awesome horse ride to the top of one of the local mountains.