The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snow Dreams

I’ve had the “get to resort but have forgotten my board” dream. LOL
Never in my dream do I think of using a hire board, I start the hunt to borrow one. rolleyes

Azz - 27 May 2013 05:49 PM

So you dream of Jez and K2 huh? smirk

To be used against you in the future…. LOL

Like you haven’t tongue wink

I only dream about Mizu, what can I say, I love that man !!!!! kiss

Where is the bear? Apart from snapchat (and your dreams)

I was worried about freaking Ash out, but then remembered that Ash is as creepy as me, we’ve been on enough drinking sessions together that she knows half the time I’m pretty innocent in what I say and the other half is just spazzy.

Not that Ash isn’t an attractive girl, it’s more that when snow is involved girls take a back seat (for me). We are both proven snowbums rocker

Isn’t it funny how nearly everyone’s dreams about the snow are shit and disappointing!

Yeah can’t remember any specific dreams but usually they are filled with anxiety of some description!

I think it is the SDS talking in all cases!

spaz - 27 May 2013 07:07 PM

I was worried about freaking Ash out, but then remembered that Ash is as creepy as me, we’ve been on enough drinking sessions together that she knows half the time I’m pretty innocent in what I say and the other half is just spazzy.

Not that Ash isn’t an attractive girl, it’s more that when snow is involved girls take a back seat (for me). We are both proven snowbums rocker

The Shred #1 ??

Do tell…

deanobruce - 27 May 2013 09:32 PM

Do tell…

yeas what deano said

red face  Shred 1, I had just hooked up with a snowbunny a week or 2 prior and spent more time with her than BWM.

In my defence I was still on snow each day, it was just the nocturnal activities.
Hopefully I learned my lesson on that one because she is back working in Thredbo this year.

Azz - 27 May 2013 01:08 PM

I think I can speak for the rest of Boardworld in saying you are a Class A WEIRDO !!!!!!! smirk

spaz - 27 May 2013 07:07 PM

hahahaha damn straight I’m a weirdo! That’s the only way to be I reckon raspberry

Also I’m amazed that most people dream the same as me when it comes to the snow, those frustrating dreams where u really wanna go and it’s either disappointing or you get held up for some reason. Gaah.

Anyway, bring on the season already! haha.

The last two nights I have had snow dreams…

I am blaming this thread!

Can’t remember the nights before’s one… I did wake about 5am going woahhhhh must tell BWM about that one. Then when the alarm went off at 7am I had forgotten it!

Last night was gear difficulties… can’t remember the details though.

i think this is the most appropriate place for my confession that ive been sleeping with my board bag in my bed the last few nights. i just cant be bothered to move it anywhere LOL

Are you sure you aren’t sleeping in it?