The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snow parties

Not sure if anyone would be keen? I might throw on a boardworld hoodie and go grab a beer or 2

I know it’s not a long time but I’m off the booze till my first snow trip, might be two weeks we’ll see.  I definitely won’t be eating any squid from the pub again after what happened on Saturday night, it has been literally years since last time but I drove the porcelain bus long and hard that night.  My lack of total inebriation leads me to believe that the food had quite a bit to do with.

snow machines or foam machines?

Im getting my hair done that night!! But if that falls through I’ll come.

Prolly foam. Let us know, I can walk down. If anyone needs a place to crash, I got a decent fold out lounge lol

Spaz are you going to be at the PP one?
Im thinking i might head down with some mates.

HELLS YEAH!!

To celebrate the start of the 2013 season and the release of the M1 and M2 goggles, Anon Optics are throwing a Welcome to Winter Party, Saturday June 8th at the Banjo Paterson Inn, Jindabyne.

Don’t miss it! Free entry, 18+

Supported by Corona Extra Australia.

Right so Banjo’s for the 8th! LOL

this place is already going to be super packed haha, im working at banjos this year! so if you see some kook picking up your glasses say hello haha

Rick0889 - 28 May 2013 09:47 AM

this place is already going to be super packed haha, im working at banjos this year! so if you see some kook picking up your glasses say hello haha

Just look out for Boardworld hoodies and come say hi smile

Note to self: avoid Banjos on the 8th like the plague.
(I had a bad weekend just gone with drunken dicks)

Not that I’ll be anywhere near Jindy anyway.

So is anyone coming out tomorrow night? I might just rock up solo with my BW hoodie for a beer or 2 either way smile

Nah mate, I’ll save myself for the PP one - it has free drinks wink

I thought about it but having to drive takes the fun out of cheap drinks!

What oz said.  Plus, I’m going to the rail jam in manly tomorrow (that’s a 15 min drive as opposed to a 45 min drive….) and I have work tomorrow.. (but not Friday)