The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Best frozen item to relief your junk after surgery

Poll: what frozen item is better suited in your nether region?
Total Votes: 10
bag of peas
bag of ice
bag of razzberries
have a better idea, vote and tell

you started it dude!!!

Honestly try the ice in ziplock bag! Don’t drain the water when it melts. Coolness will last longer.

And use the salt.

ozgirl - 20 May 2013 08:33 PM

you started it dude!!!

See me complaining? My family doesn’t even know,  I’ve always been more comfortable with you weirdos to

I’m hoping Mrs snowdragon knows otherwise that might be an awkward convo! LOL

I genuinely thought this was what the pain was from but then though nahhh. then i was like but what else could it be that he would be comfortable sharing!

ozgirl - 20 May 2013 08:46 PM

I’m hoping Mrs snowdragon knows otherwise that might be an awkward convo! LOL

I genuinely thought this was what the pain was from but then though nahhh. then i was like but what else could it be that he would be comfortable sharing!

Even you kjow me better than you thought Oz, and I imagine Mrs Dragon is keen as she’s had to do everything for me and us all weekend

FIRST OF ALL
HTFU

LOL

Second, your partner should feel for you in this time of need and gently careess the affected area with her tongue. Only way for you boys to hang long and loose again.  smile

This is correct.  wink
All those dear partners out there use sweet caresses to sooth the “pain”.

Oz is right. Use salt. But apply liberal amounts directly to the wound. It helps. Trust me.  evil

Go to snow, take off pants, sit.
wink

Was a model a long time ago. cool grin

Why is there no smiley button on mobile BW? Ain’t nobody got time to keep thinkin of right way to say MWAHAHAHA.

Truly thank you peeps for the legit advice, accidently I didn’t phrase this thing well, I was just looking for general opinions (sinsere thanks to ozgirl, salt in the ice was a very great suggestion)
I started this thread a couple days in, already found my goods, and truthfully so so f’d on vikaden (spelling?) You could have told me I was Travis Rice and I’d have believed you… am I travis??? Checking bank account now….....

On a side note, if this was a competition Azz and Tambo won with flying colors.. bit disappointed in the rest of you really…. long face

Did like spaz’s comment, just as soon ad you get it to snow in Canberra mate..

Just for you I’ll organise that but in the time being go with Tambazz’s advice!

colon, close bracket = smiley face smile
colon, lol, colon = laughing smiley LOL