The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

David Walsh on Facebook

K2_TeacherBoy - 15 May 2013 01:49 PM

Everytime I’ve been to Tassie, i’ve always been doing trips/expeditions so haven never had time to go to Mona, though keen as hell too

better wait till he puts the 180 of these back up. But you’ll have to keep your tongue in. ....

PORTRAITS OF DIVERSITY
The models for “female Unmentionable bits”... and other conversations ranged in age from 18 to 78 and came from various religious backgrounds: Christians of many denominations, including Catholic, Protestant, Salvation Army as well as Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Pagans, Witches and Atheists. The women came from all walks of life: teachers, doctors, lawyers, accountants, writers, actors, musicians, artists, life models, students, architects and theologians. The models were heterosexual, bisexual, lesbians. Some were virgins. All of them want one thing: for young women to be free of growing up with fear, ignorance and loathing of their bodies and sexuality.

– information from the artist when this work was shown at the Adelaide Fringe Festival in 2009

This was up there in MONA the first couple of times we went, but now is hidden away somewhere…..

evil

deanobruce - 15 May 2013 06:40 PM

Lark Distillery is always a good stop when in Hobart!

So keen to go there. This trip is all about Mini Shred, so is not on the itinerary downer

Next time!!!!!!!!!

Do you watch Gourmet Farmer on SBS, Thursday nights Deano?

if you don’t check out SBS on demand….....  that bloke shows up a few times over the 3 series.

Nah mate i dont watch alot of TV these days,

Will have to check it out though.