The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

So stupid it’s funny

From 320 useless facts;
41. The Three Wise Monkeys have names: Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru (Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil).
NOTE: None are named Mizu

Number 2. LOL

Number 1.

also put blue Powerade in a Windex bottle and drink..

water in a vodka bottle.. Skull with a funny look on your face..

hahah sooo good!

LOL Number 4 reminds me of this one time we were staying at the Hilton in Adelaide.

There were about 10 of us down there for work together, and 4 of us all checked in together. Once we were all checked in we decided to chuck our bags in the room and meet back downstairs to hit up a pup.

The four of us jumped in the first lift that came, and there was this African guy standing next to the button panel. He was wearing a full length silk dress looking thing, with a little matching cap with tassels hanging off it.

Mate mate goes “Level 10 thanks mate!”, followed by my other mate saying “And I’m level 11 thanks”. It was all pretty quiet and my mate says something to the effect of “Don’t you get bored standing in here all day?” to which the guy politely tells him that he doesn’t work at the hotel. He was just in town on holidays.

The rest of the way up was the most awkward lift ride ever. Thankfully the lift doors opened and the guy got out before us. We completely lost it. I felt so bad for the poor guy.

LOL Tills, you idiots!

Personally 6 is my fav.

10 had me jumping off the lounge fist pumping “yes”!

Tills - 13 May 2013 05:02 PM

hit up a pup.

reading that after you just welcomed that awesome puppy into your home…....... I might be contacting the RSPCA mad