The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What are you good at?

chucky - 10 May 2013 01:24 AM
TJswish - 09 May 2013 10:05 AM

. . . you’ve been fixing the website that we all post on.

We love your work man! + if you were illiterate, there would be random stupid shit happening on the website, I think it looks pretty damn good.

<font size=“7”>THIS!!!!!!!!!!!</font>

Well said, TJ!!!!! Lano and Nacho have been doing an awesome job with their coding!!!!!

I second this!!  With out you guys, and all your effort and hard work.. There would be no BW!! I don’t think we can say thanks enough!!

Shit yeh, They do their thing so computer coding illiterate people like myself can simply log in and check shit out.

My hat goes off to you nerdy, awesome people!

Lano obviously uses up his patience for getting tedious shit like spelling right working behind the scenes on BW, I would like to say it’s because he’s been surfing to much and is too tired to care but that’s my fault…..............

I think he posts here with phones / tablets too which with autocorrect and crappy keys can cause issues sometimes.

Myself, I only post on PCs and therefore make less mistakes with a proper keyboard.

NBG - 10 May 2013 10:44 AM

Lano obviously uses up his patience for getting tedious shit like spelling right working behind the scenes on BW, I would like to say it’s because he’s been surfing to much and is too tired to care but that’s my fault…..............

yes surfing yes i guess i got the message raspberry

You should move to Mona Vale Lano like banana, that way it’s way easier to tee up a surf!

NBG - 10 May 2013 02:37 PM

You should move to Mona Vale Lano like banana, that way it’s way easier to tee up a surf!

I don’t think its that hard to tee it up, but doesn’t matter ....

Well it kinda is, the ocean is literally a lot more fluid then the snow, conditions change by the hour and you can’t dial up perfect beginner conditions for a 3 hour window on one day of the weekend.  The Arms by contrast you can dial up a nice cold beer at any point between 10am and midnight every weekend, maybe just come up for a beer instead.

NBG - 10 May 2013 02:48 PM

Well it kinda is, the ocean is literally a lot more fluid then the snow, conditions change by the hour and you can’t dial up perfect beginner conditions for a 3 hour window on one day of the weekend.  The Arms by contrast you can dial up a nice cold beer at any point between 10am and midnight every weekend, maybe just come up for a beer instead.

I get what you are saying, but to have a perfect day for beginner its nearly impossible, but any ways i let you know,  or shoot me sms when u keen for a beer….

lanox - 10 May 2013 03:02 PM

or shoot me sms when u keen for a beer….

lanox starts to get messages from NBG every fifteen minutes between 10am and 2am  smirk

I’m thirsty now

ozgirl - 10 May 2013 03:21 PM

I’m thirsty now

Me tooooo billy
2 hours of traffic makes me thirsty… Arrrrrrrggggggggh

BW drinks at the Arms one Saturday arvo?? I’m in!! Haha.. this time I won’t drive so I can have more than 2!!

Yeah but I have too! :-(

Talk nbg and mish into crashing at theirs?? Lol (I’d offer you to stay with me.. but its Mr.h0zs parents house so I can’t just invite people to stay..)

Or start drinking early then slow down at the end?