The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Free Sticker Thread!

thought that maybe we should get a mailing list for free stickers in australia going on the site.

ill get the ball rolling, and if any1 else knows more companys people can contact we can add them to the list!

This is a general description of what you’ll have to do to get those stickers.

If you’d like us to send you some <insert brand name here> Snowboarding stickers, please send a separate, Self-Addressed, Stamped (postage paid) Envelope inside the envelope you’re mailing us.
You want the bigger stickers? Send a bigger self-addressed, stamped (postage paid) envelope inside the one you mail us.

Next, insert (or write out) the following paragraph.

“Hi (company your mailing),
I love your brand, and was wondering if you guys
could mail me some stickers so I can represent your stuff?
Keep up the great work!

-(Your Name)”

K2 Snowboarding AUSTRALIA
Attention: Free Stickers Please!
Bentley Sports
PO BOX 2615
Cheltenham, 3192
Victoria, Australia

Burton Snowboards Australia
Unit 3, 1-7 Ada Avenue
Brookvale
NSW
Australia 2100

Ride Snowboards AUSTRALIA
Attention: Free Stickers Please!
Bentley Sports
PO BOX 2615
Cheltenham, 3192
Victoria, Australia

Nitro
http://nitrosnbrds.com/sticker-request (online request)

this is going to sound stupid haha but is it only for people in australia? or can people from america get them too?

snowboardin07 - 26 November 2010 04:45 AM

this is going to sound stupid haha but is it only for people in australia? or can people from america get them too?

Can’t imagine why not, just make sure your self addressed has enough postage cool smirk

Im going to add O- matic snowboards. Basically send an E- mail and a good joke to [email protected] also send your name and address. I live in Sydney and they sent me 10 stickers for free! give it a go and let me know if they send them through to you

haha, love the idea of the joke. ill have to give it a go!