The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Newest Filmer For Aussiesnowboard.com

Weee i just got accepted to help film with Aussiesnowboard.com this season smile

i look up to some of the filmers they have so it would be a sick opportunity to learn from them!!

Cant wait for this season to start!!

That’s awesome Rick!! Congrats shaka

Nice work, Rick. They are good peeps over at AussieSnowboard. Definitely keep us up to date with your work. Do you know what you will be filming yet? Are you still going to be filming with Jez?

yeah ill be filming with jez for as long as he will have me!! i dont think he knows how much i appreciate working with him, i learned a bunch off him last year just by watching him haha
Im meeting up with Mark early season to discuss it but im sure ill just be filming small comps at the start.

Thats awesome. Stoked for ya mate shaka

Good Shit, Rick!!!!!

Yeeewwww!!!!!  rocker

Rick0889 - 02 May 2013 10:27 AM

yeah ill be filming with jez for as long as he will have me!! i dont think he knows how much i appreciate working with him, i learned a bunch off him last year just by watching him haha
Im meeting up with Mark early season to discuss it but im sure ill just be filming small comps at the start.

Great stuff, mate! shaka

shaka

i knew i bought a new camera and tripod for a good reason lol

Great stuff, just wait for the Oscars to roll in!

Shit yeh champ!

Thats awesome Rick well done shaka

thats sick rick, looking forward to seeing some more of your work shaka

Good work! shaka

shaka