The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Federal Election 2013

twitter and news.com.au

For TJ and anyone else who may be worried about Julia’s future…

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/the-first-day-of-the-rest-of-her-life-20130627-2p09z.html

LOL thats awesome cords!

cords - 01 July 2013 05:40 PM

LOL

funny cos its true!  wink

ozgirl - 10 July 2013 03:17 PM

I don’t like Kevin, but I wouldn’t wanna subject him to torture!!!!!

This arrogant narcissist is sooooooooo pathetically vain, rumor has it he chose the election date based on the fact that “seven” rhymes with “Kevin”.

You’d have to be monumentally GULLIBLE to fall for his spin and actually to vote for this clown!!!

There’s little in Australian politics more piteously benighted than the Greens, but I’d have to preference even them ahead of Labor while Rudd’s at the helm!

^ nailed it

The only reason Rudd is on TV hypocritically telling blatant lies about “negativity in politics”, is because he’s scared shitless that people will actually be told the truth about him, and this tactic is a way to stop his critics from reminding everyone why he was ousted in the first place. Yes, unfortunately there are plenty of gullible, deluded Australians who have the memory capabilities of a goldfish.

This guy…..if he isn’t an advertisement for investment in education then I don’t know who is!

^ The fuss over this ‘interview’ aptly demonstrates just how pathetically vacuous and gullible the average Labor/Green voter is. They’re far more concerned with how well trained politicians are in the art of media spin and their abilities to remember and regurgitate meaningless statistics, slogans and empty, populist campaign promises, than they are with their ability to actually do their jobs. Sad, just plain sad.