The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

If you are waiting for a t-shirt or prize pack…

Hey guys,

Firstly sorry for the delay in getting the t-shirts and prizes sent out to you.

We sent a bunch of prizes yesterday and everything else will be sent out tomorrow morning.

If you are waiting for Dragon goggles, we are waiting for the new batch to arrive which shouldn’t be too much longer. We will get your prize packs sent out as soon as the goggles arrive.

Thank you for understanding!

Jeremy. smile

BAZINGA!
cheese

all good, you doin a better job then i would

Hey rider i wanna get a helmet seen Mizu and it’s mad but i wanna get one with a peek do you have any????

it would be soo sick if i got those goggles before wednesday, its gona be my last day up there hopfully.

Dragon goggles will be here very soon. Dragon prize winners: your goggles and prizes will be sent out as soon as the goggles arrive here. Thank you for being patient. smile

The Dragon goggles arrived today (and they look great!). All remaining prize packs will be sent out in the next few days.  grin

no worries dude can’t wait to see what they look like….......... cheers cool smile

COOL BEANS!

.......COOOOLLLLLLL BEEEEEAAAANNNNSSS

COOL BEANS

HAHA i was wondering if anyone would pick up the Hot Rod reference

^^^hey little riders, im jumpin the pool tomro….....

I’ve been drinking green tea all god dam day….. One of use is about to get your dick hole smashed…..

Say WHat Weird?
one of most quotable movies!