The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What gets you fired up?  You get to rant!

when your order gets stuffed up or they just for get about you at any fast food place not happy!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Warren Chapstick - 27 September 2010 10:27 AM

when your order gets stuffed up or they just for get about you at any fast food place not happy!!!!!!!!!!! angry

perfect example kfc in cooma

fatima4u - 27 September 2010 11:54 AM

KFC anywhere sucks! Over priced, over greasy, over the top in slowness!!! OMG the line up is ALWAYS out the door, and they don’t accept eftpos in drive through! Screw you KFC!

Oh and screw whoever supplies thier chicken for leaving a feather in my colonel burger!

snowcrazy - 27 September 2010 11:57 AM

Oh and screw whoever supplies thier chicken for leaving a feather in my colonel burger!

that is rotten! i think id be sick if that happen to me

fatima4u - 27 September 2010 11:54 AM

Im hearing ya sister lol lets take this rant further all the way to the top yes yes protest…..anyone?????

KFC anywhere sucks! Over priced, over greasy, over the top in slowness!!! OMG the line up is ALWAYS out the door, and they don’t accept eftpos in drive through! Screw you KFC!

the thing that i hate lol is when you have a bruise or a sore and you always manage to hit it on something haha frustration levels get pumping

darb - 09 September 2010 06:33 AM

I could not remember if there was a variation of this yet but here goes. 

What makes you furious, something that is not really a big deal in life but just pushes you over the edge/

Mine is:

When you are riding the escalator and you are walking up… its packed on the left (right in the americas) and the peeps on the right are walking (usually me and again opposite in the americas).  So there you are walking like herded cattle and then the F*&$ job in front of you decides that he is 7 steps from the top so he does not need to walk stopping everyone behind them with just centimeters from smelling the ass of who ever is in front of them.

Suck it up and take the extra 7 steps you nob!

from 6:25 i hear your pain!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 27 September 2010 12:00 PM

that is rotten! i think id be sick if that happen to me

Want even worse!? I was served this green furry fella at Hungry Jacks!

I haven’t been back since.

Hungry Jack’s ???

How about some Burger King.

I’m fired up about learning how crazy the world is.
(OK that’s a pretty generic statement)