The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Latest Movies

rider26 - 16 May 2012 07:07 AM

Watched “The Avengers” a couple of night ago. Michelle and I have both been dying to see this. A straight up action blockbuster with an awesome cast. It really didn’t disappoint. The action was sick, special effects were unreal, and the storyline was excellent. Awesome cameo by Stan Lee at the end too. 9/10.

Watched “Black Swan” on the plane back to Australia. Messed up storyline but Natalie Portman’s acting was incredible. I can understand why this won numerous awards. 8/10.

So excited to see “The Dictator” tomorrow night. LOL

Heard a few mates say that Black Swan was good!!!!! I thought it was a load of shite!!!!!

Can’t wait to see The Dictator!!!!! Might have to Gold Class that one?????

could not stand black swan
its great for curing insomnia

Never saw black swan but looking forward to seeing The Avengers and The Dictator when I get all my uni stuff done!

I watched Black Swan last year, took two nights to watch it though. It’s a good film, but really not a movie for everyone. I struggled to keep interested due to the theme (but Natalie Portman helped) and it had an awfully predictable and now cliched ending.

I do wish films with those types of endings would stop being made now, there are so many…