The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Level 1

Saweet! Just passed my SBINZ Level 1! Won’t be doing me level 2 this season unfortunately but will hopefully get a chance to do it in Colorado this coming season at Copper Mountain. Fingers Crossed!

Awesome mate! Well done on passing and good luck for all future certifications. Stoked for you! grin

Will you be teaching in Colorado?

I wish I could, but alas, not this season. If I do end up going to Copper this season it will only be to complete my level 2. I have to work out what I want to do with Uni and my VacWork for this summer as well. It’d be nice if I could just leave it all behind, but I’m so close to finishing.

thats cool that you got your lvl 1, im going for my apsi lvl 1 at the end of this season should be good but still need to work on a few of my things to pass haha

What did they say you need to work on? Quite a few experienced instructors on here to give you tips if needed… wink

Good job on the level 1!
Dont stop there! keep riding and learning and move up the ladder.

I wish I had access to take other countries’ organizations levels of certification. I’d love to.

nah i know what i need to fix its just i have been boarding for awhile and i have picked up some bad habbits!

also everytime i have free time i seem to spend it in the park lol :(