The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Are you kidding me? K2_SCS…

Dude! Go buy yourself a lottery ticket!  grin

http://www.ballistyx.com.au/index.php?newsID=7640

CONGRATULATIONS BRAD HOCKING! You’ve won a 2011 Forum Forever snowboard from Ballistyx!!!

And we have a winner!!  CONGRATULATIONS must go out to Brad Hocking who has just scored himself a 2011 Forum Forever courteousy of Ballistyx. Thanks to everybody who entered our competition!! Your still all in the drawer to win our giveaways!

HAHA good find Rider! i was gonna post it up later tonight after picking the board up. yeh i cant believe it i read that today!! i got an email and didnt know who it was from, was going to delete but the title said re:forum comp so i opened it and read that i won! i couldnt remember entering until i scrolled down and saw my email. It was just a random draw of ppl who entered at the counter and emailled their name.
I am so the luckiest guy goin round atm!!! buying a lotto ticket for sure! then i mite be able to buy my own resort!

I understand if many of you hate me right now wink
Everyone make sure you click on the link, cos the page has details to enter the next comp which is 3CS outerwear

Mizu Kuma - 30 July 2010 05:33 AM

Hahahahaahhaha!! He’ll have to put that one up for sale!!!  (unless he changes his name to ForumSnatchCrewsader ?)

Well done K2!!! At the rate ya goin there’s no need to go pro!!!!!

haha yeh still havent decided what im going to do with it Mizu. My name aint changin either way haha. Im pretty sure ill keep it and add it to the wall of shred

yeh who needs sponsorship LOL

I propose we all pitch in for a bunch of lottery tickets. We all buy in for a share and we get Brad to go buy it for us. I’d be in for $20 for sure!

Well done mate, stoked for you!

Well done, I can’t even win a rigged prize at work let alone a snowboard!!!

Good on ya!

Good work bud!! Stoked for you