The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What happening this weekend at the snow

haha how did you do that Rick?

danblar - 01 August 2010 11:27 AM

let us no how perisher is bro, im hittin it in 3 weeks

sorry missed this question beforehand, blue cow was defintely the better choice over mount perisher.. better cover and much shorter lift ques.

Rick0889 - 31 July 2010 10:03 PM

well yesterday i snapped my board on the 70ft jump at perisher :(

other then that not too much haha

Thats nuts.. I saw the jump on saturday and heard quite a few people talking about it down the bottom of the hill. Didn’t see anyone hit it so keen to see some pics when you hit it again grin

Found this shot online of me from the corporate games, gives an idea on just how heavy the snowfall was at thredbo yesterday. Got the actual photo at home but haven’t had a chance to scan it in without the watermarks..

And another shot down in the village a little bit after 3pm.. figured I’d also show off some boardworld stickers on my helmet raspberry

Threddas is such an awesome village when its painted white

nice sticker display on the helmet!

finney - 02 August 2010 03:56 AM
Rick0889 - 31 July 2010 10:03 PM

well yesterday i snapped my board on the 70ft jump at perisher :(

other then that not too much haha

Thats nuts.. I saw the jump on saturday and heard quite a few people talking about it down the bottom of the hill. Didn’t see anyone hit it so keen to see some pics when you hit it again grin

Found this shot online of me from the corporate games, gives an idea on just how heavy the snowfall was at thredbo yesterday. Got the actual photo at home but haven’t had a chance to scan it in without the watermarks..

And another shot down in the village a little bit after 3pm.. figured I’d also show off some boardworld stickers on my helmet raspberry

haha that sick bud!!

Hammo - 01 August 2010 10:40 PM

haha how did you do that Rick?

haha just tried a back 3 on it and ended up too short and bam ate it but came out fine!!