The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SOOOO STOKEEEED

YES I AM SCREAMING THIS IS BIG THANK YOU TO rider26

FOR ALL HE HAD DONE FOR ME REGARDING PURCHASES OF NEW CHEMICAL STORM BOARD AND FLUX DS30 BINDING AND LOT MORE OTHER GOODIES at SICK PRICE.

rider26 is a legend (but we all know that already on here) and will look after you i would highly recommend getting stuff from STM and him.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS MATE i owe you few beers….

No problem, Lano. I am stoked I could help you out.

And holy crap, I did not know we could do colours on the forums. You just opened up a whole new can of worms.  tongue wink

Testing

LOL

hahahha there is lot more you can do on here raspberry lol and watch everyone start writing in color raspberry

photos of your set up?????

CRACKERS - 07 October 2011 02:34 AM

photos of your set up?????

my setup is at STM still waiting on bindings but they are http://www.flux-bindings.com/en/20112012/bin/03-ds30.html
in middle,

once i get them i will post a pic

damm now you have me looking at boards .....Park Pickle 159w on special yummmmmmmmm

any thoughts on whether to go longer with rocker or shorter? people are telling me both ways!

those bindings are sick!

how are you bastards doing the colour thing?

It’s going to bug me that I have to spell colour as ‘color’.  mad

Hehe maybe I can get nacho to change that.

CRACKERS - 07 October 2011 02:42 AM

damm now you have me looking at boards .....Park Pickle 159w on special yummmmmmmmm

Use the code ‘boardworld’ on checkout and you’ll receive a further 10% discount.

Thanks to Brad and Darren at STM for offering this!

rider26 - 07 October 2011 02:29 AM

And holy crap, I did not know we could do colours on the forums. You just opened up a whole new can of worms.  tongue wink

Wait until MIZU KUMA hears about this !!!!!

LOL

gulp

the world is Americanized raspberry

Hahahaha LOL

Wait until Spanish realises he can make a red ? for his Teacher Boy!

Billy - 07 October 2011 02:44 AM
rider26 - 07 October 2011 02:29 AM

Wait until MIZU KUMA hears about this !!!!!

LOL

BUAHAHAH i think every letter will have a colour. smile

This could get interesting . .