The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

NHL Season

Well the hockey season has started over in north america again, possibly the best sport i have ever seen australia really needs to do something about making it easier to view.. anyway whos your team??

its gonna b the year of the flames yewwwwww

Australia’s coverage of North American sports is shocking. They show too much Nascar and NFL, and not enough NBA and NHL. Maybe I’m biased but these are world class leagues and there should be more coverage, especially given how much we pay for lousy cable TV. Anyway…

Yea, considering how low on popularity the NFL is in any country but the USA and how boring things like Nascar, MLB and Golf are, it’s surprising how much of that crap is on Foxtel. The NBA and EPL are the more popular overseas sports and while the EPL gets shown, it’s always at weird times in the morning and the NBA is lucky to get 1 game a week.

Meanwhile, Back to Back BRUINS

I don’t follow a team but this afternoon am buying tickets to go see the Rangers play the Devils at Madison Square Garden! shaka

^^ I went to a Canucks vs Avalanche game during the 08/09 season. Canucks won 4-1.  raspberry

grabbing tickets to see the red wings play dallas soon

I’m a Flames fan, like Fatima. Go Flames, go!

lanox - 07 October 2011 01:36 AM

Yewwwwwwwwwwwwwww The best team in the game!

cords - 10 October 2011 01:23 AM

I’m a Flames fan, like Fatima. Go Flames, go!

yeaaaaaa cords

Is $130pp normal ticket prices!?! confused that is what I found for the Rangers v Devils game at Madison Square Garden!

yeah I went to a Flames game when I was in Calgary and I think it was pretty exxy…round the $100 mark I think so.

Just do it, blizz! It was so amazing to watch a game live. I was blown away by how fast it was and the skating skills and there was a pretty good atmosphere.I think its highly unlikely that after the game you would rather have that $130 back!

^^^ Thanks cords! I think we are def gonna do it, we are all the way over there may as well go all out!

blizzard_22 - 10 October 2011 09:08 PM

Is $130pp normal ticket prices!?! confused that is what I found for the Rangers v Devils game at Madison Square Garden!

i paid $479/ticket for the 49ers vs steelers nfl game in san fran….