The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

TJ, the guy is going to be on his honeymoon…

Looking at Liquid Snow Tours now, staying at the Lab!

Gamblor - 29 September 2011 07:02 AM

TJ will be happy to sleep on the floor!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 29 September 2011 09:21 AM

LOL

Mizu Kuma - 29 September 2011 09:21 AM

I didn’t realise his Japan trip was his Honeymoon lol.

And yes, if it saved me like $1000 I’d sleep on a floor hahaha.

I’m pretty sure he had his honeymoon last year in Europe! Either way tj, sounds like he wants a buddy wink

lol that is not my honeymoon i had enough of that shit raspberry heheheh i am goign with a mate….

Billy - 29 September 2011 09:26 PM

I’m pretty sure he had his honeymoon last year in Europe! Either way tj, sounds like he wants a buddy wink

Billy can you be my friend lol raspberry

Haha sweet man. Well if you come to Hakuba on the 10th - ish, it would be mad to catch up and ride together. smile

TJ how quickly did u get the quote from liquid snow , i asked for quote 2 days a go and called today and still waiting ....

Booked!! Woohoo! Just have to book flights with Jetstar, will do that some time this weekend. Ended up going with Liquid Snow Tours, staying at the Lab. They were really helpful and fast with their replies! smile

hhahah billy u smart ass lol ... man i dunno why they must be busy, or something how much did it set you back Billy and when u going.

Haha not being a smartass! smile Going 12-20 Jan… $1275 - 7 nights Hakuba and 1 night in Tokyo… Transfers, passes etc included. Just gotta book flights - think JAL are having a sale?

i just got a quote fro jet start $1189 including luggage and taxes return

4hours wait in cans on the way there and 2 hours wait in qld on the way back.

Liquid Snow are pretty good, though you might want to look into the bus transfer they offer from Narita airport and see if it’s not easier? or cheaper? (probably not cheaper I dont know) to get the bullet train to Hakuba.

Last time I went the Lab was booked out but we stayed at the Rosenheim Hotel for not much more $$$ and it was the best experience ever. So happy I highly recommend them!