The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone making a last ditch effort for a board in Aus…

ozgirl - 30 September 2011 01:56 AM

Gah… I could go!

It is easy - too easy for me to go. Maybe thats why I am not going?

Your attitude is reprehensible, go have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you are not going to the snow when there is likely to be fresh powder basically all weekend?  If you can answer yourself with a justifiable answer that would withstand the intense scrutiny of the boardworld members then perhaps you might be able to live with yourself for the next 8 months when you wont be able to go snowboarding.

If not the only possible course of action for any self respecting member is to get themselves forthwith to the slopes.

ozgirl - 30 September 2011 01:56 AM

Gah… I could go!

It is easy - too easy for me to go. Maybe thats why I am not going?

Your attitude is reprehensible, go have a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why you are not going to the snow when there is likely to be fresh powder basically all weekend?  If you can answer yourself with a justifiable answer that would withstand the intense scrutiny of the boardworld members then perhaps you might be able to live with yourself for the next 8 months when you wont be able to go snowboarding.

If not the only possible course of action for any self respecting member is to get themselves forthwith to the slopes.

Banger - 30 September 2011 12:26 AM

. . . We just dumped the clutch and mached down it spraying pow everywhere and could hear the hoots of those witnessing our run on the double chair all the way down. . .

Yeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!!!!! Banger FTW!!!

I am pleading the 5th.

Because i will sound like a princess if i list all my reasons.

If I did go I wouldn’t be able to board with you guys anyway :-(

(But as a side note I wont be waiting 8 months, i get to go to Japan in 5 months grin )

Ozgirl why wouldnt you be able to board with us?

Perisher Mid Station

nthnbeachesguy - 30 September 2011 02:21 AM

“working” wink

If I went I would sign on, and I am not aloud to ride without a superior.

Travis rice could come with his slomo cameras and film the ridiculousness that is going down. Think massive topside pow arc dragging fingertips along the snow then flicking a quick back 1 to nose manual in the Pow then flicking back out… I am so stoked to be here right now!!! Yewwwww garn slash me some pow and drop a cliff I think! Get here pronto anyone who is thinking of it. Dump for tonight tomorrow set to be just as good. But crowded for sure!!!

THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!!!  rage

Tills - 30 September 2011 02:43 AM

THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!!!  rage

Hey at least some lifts are turning. It could be worst if this was happening next weekend!

ozgirl - 30 September 2011 02:25 AM
nthnbeachesguy - 30 September 2011 02:21 AM

“working” wink

If I went I would sign on, and I am not aloud to ride without a superior.

It’s all good, matey. Until you permanently shed those silly little skinny planks and fully turn to the dark side, we’re all your ‘superiors’. wink

My god, not fair, will be interested to see if it gets busy or not?  I had a similar thing happen to me at Mt Buller on the last days of the season and it was far far from crowded.

^^^^^^^^

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Right that’s it! I’m packing the car tonight and heading down around 6:00 am. That snow looks pretty serious. I’m thinking I might even have to grab some snow chains for the Territory. I’ll be sure to take lots of photos you people can live vicariously through my adventures.

MU

Have fun!

Mum and dad just called if I was coming down.

They reckon it has been trying to snow in Jindy (but sometimes i think they imagine it as mum has been desperate to see it snow in jindy for years!)