The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone making a last ditch effort for a board in Aus…

nthnbeachesguy - 29 September 2011 11:57 AM

Going down all 3 days this weekend for Perisher.

Hi Beachguy, I might run in to you at Perisher this Saturday. I’ll probably be wearing a black bonfire jacket, and a white Smith helmet with a contour camera stuck on it. If you see me say g’day.

MU

Judging from the weather station at Perisher they have had 30cms of snow since the temps turned into the minus yesterday, this might be awesome!

MoonUnit - 29 September 2011 09:30 PM
nthnbeachesguy - 29 September 2011 11:57 AM

Going down all 3 days this weekend for Perisher.

Hi Beachguy, I might run in to you at Perisher this Saturday. I’ll probably be wearing a black bonfire jacket, and a white Smith helmet with a contour camera stuck on it. If you see me say g’day.

MU

MU just look out for this setup, pretty much exactly what I will be wearing down there riding a Lib T Rice or maybe might have a crack on my old skate banana as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK, I have an uncanny resemblance to the guy in this photo except he has an antique Burton Clash and I have a brand new Never Summer SL.

I feel like I’ve been burned MU, nthrn….

I’ll be down on Sunday…

Oh yeah, I did mention Shifty would be with, I guess I abandoned you guys during the shred to be with her. Time to make amends.

spaz - 29 September 2011 10:30 PM

I feel like I’ve been burned MU, nthrn….

I’ll be down on Sunday…

Oh yeah, I did mention Shifty would be with, I guess I abandoned you guys during the shred to be with her. Time to make amends.

Hey Spaz, no worries mate. I’ll only be down Saturday, but I’ll keep an eye out for ya.

MU

1 month too late

Spaz, burned?  I have had a couple of large nights in a row so my brain function is somewhat impaired so I’m not following the reference?

MU I will keep an eye out for you, would think that it would be a lot easier to run into someone with only 11 lifts running!  Oh yeah and I haven’t shaved since those pics were taken in early September, I look more and more like the wolfpack leader from “The Hangover” everyday.

Perisher…

nthnbeachesguy - 29 September 2011 11:56 PM

. . . I haven’t shaved since those pics were taken in early September, I look more and more like the wolfpack leader from “The Hangover” everyday.

Haha, nice!

Not to make you guys stuck at home green with envy or anything…. But it’s so much fun out there right now! Not sure what doing at mudbo but perisher is all time right now. It’s a ghost town and we started with first lifts v8 3 back to back pow runs on fv catching chair 1 each time then first lift up quad straight to 1st lift and run down towers on Mt p, still there now but just stopped for coffee. Vis is not so great up high but the main face of towers has at least 30cm on it and deeper in places. We just dumped the clutch and mached down it spraying pow everywhere and could hear the hoots of those witnessing our run on the double chair all the way down. Might swing out to eyre after this and also check sun valley trees back to double chair. I really wanted to hit the jump on fv park with all the pow but didn’t want to miss first tracks anywhere. Made 9th spot on the leader board too, bloody normo is always ahead somehow, must drive to eyre and lap non stop.

That’s sick, Banger! Rip it up! shaka

Wow Perisher looks amazing!!! Where was this in August though :-( we are feeling this cold in Canberra right now too.

Bloody hell, that looks really really farken good.

Gah… I could go!

It is easy - too easy for me to go. Maybe thats why I am not going?