The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone making a last ditch effort for a board in Aus…

...this year?

It seems mother nature is heading to the party and is making her presence known big time.

Your Shout????

Haha… Maybe Falls, but not sure

Not me the boots are up rage

Geez Oz, that is tempting, but I have to paint the whole house and have heaps of chores. Any other time I would be in it for sure.

MU

Billy - 29 September 2011 07:43 AM

Haha… Maybe Falls, but not sure

My mates have left the mountain for the season

i rode today..we have decided to ride it out at least until saturday then head home, we were supposed to go home tuesday arvo but just keep extending our stay.

today was fun, we started late to avoid the early rain, then had fresh lines all arvo down happy valley & perisher quad and after they shut down everything except the village 8 we rode laps down between the park and mitchell t bar…still fresh and deep (around10-15cm accumulation) what a way to round out the season with fresh pow!

it’s currently a ghost town down here, i reckon there would have been less than 60 peeps on the hill.

Baw Baw if this dump happens (coz it’s close to home) shovels + kicker ftw! If not I’m gonna head up to Falls I think..

Me and Shifty are heading down Sunday, sure I’m meant to be cleaning the unit, but if the snow keeps falling at least we left our boarding gear down there. Plus I haven’t used my Perisher passes.

ozgirl - 29 September 2011 07:25 AM

...this year?

It seems mother nature is heading to the party and is making her presence known big time.

Hi Oz, I reckon there could be one day left in me for this season. I have to say it’s mainly cos I just bought a new board and there’s just no way I can wait a year to ride it…the other reason is I have to kick your butt in a race down front valley or where ever?

Just bought a Freedom Pass for my wife for next year too. I reckon we’ll get our money’s worth.

Thinking about driving down for a day-trip Saturday 1 October…well it’s most likely certain so if it happens I’ll call you when I get down there. F*ck-YEAH!

MU

My knees have been absolutely killing me since I got back, but I never got a chance to ride with MU and Oz. Hmmmmmmmm, tempted.

Ah whoops sorry… seems i mislead.

I am not heading down again. Just wondered if anyone else was?

I wonder how much this storm will dump??

Going down all 3 days this weekend for Perisher.

nthnbeachesguy - 29 September 2011 11:57 AM

Going down all 3 days this weekend for Perisher.

Impressive effort. If it snows as much as they’re hoping, you’ll have freshies all weekend.

ozgirl - 29 September 2011 11:57 AM

Ah whoops sorry… seems i mislead.

I am not heading down again. Just wondered if anyone else was?

I wonder how much this storm will dump??

Yeh OK you’re off the hook…although I’m not forgetting about our grudge match!

MU wink

chucky - 29 September 2011 11:54 AM

My knees have been absolutely killing me since I got back, but I never got a chance to ride with MU and Oz. Hmmmmmmmm, tempted.

Hi Chucky, I’ll SMS you if I’m heading down. I’ll make a decision after I finish work and get a chance to check the forecast for the weekend. If I don’t see you we’ll have to hook up for some early season trips next year.

This is also my 200th post, so I’ll have to make a post in the ‘Stoke’ thread as well.

MU