The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2011 / 2012

ozgirl , rider how did u guys book ur trip did u go through flight centre or anything like that please help me out trying to srot it out now and to get a good deal and i got no idea where to stay would prefer ride in ride out raspberry

I booked through these guys - http://www.ski-resorts-japan.com/ The currently got a deal with Singapore airlines $600 return + Taxes to Tokyo when booked with a snow tour.

Come to The Lab in Hakuba Feb 10th and board with me smile I’ll be there for a week!

Go with TJ!

But besides that we booked everything direct. Contact the highmont direct.

No need to book through a travel agent (though always check if they can get you a good deal like the one TJ mentioned) 

I can’t remember the last holiday i booked sololy thru an agent. But can appreciate it would be quite daunting if you are not a frequent travel.

they said on the news yesterday morning that it was going to be a warm winter for the north (Hokkaido) and an average one for the rest of japan. I’m happy cheese

Gamblor - 29 September 2011 04:41 AM

they said on the news yesterday morning that it was going to be a warm winter for the north (Hokkaido) and an average one for the rest of japan. I’m happy cheese

So go to Niseko / Hakuba and not Hokkaido? AWESOME!

P.S. Gamblor if you are around, I’d be keen to grab a beer (or Saki) with you mate while im in Hakuba / Tokyo.

Thinking about booking a powder package from Oz Snow Adventures (a BW sponsor I know!! shaka) Looking at 7 day Hakuba pack. Has anyone ever done one? Any good?

Sure TJ.

btw Niseko is in Hokkaido

Gamblor - 29 September 2011 05:13 AM

Sure TJ.

btw Niseko is in Hokkaido

I meant Nagano… Fail me lol

Billy - 29 September 2011 05:07 AM

Thinking about booking a powder package from Oz Snow Adventures (a BW sponsor I know!! shaka) Looking at 7 day Hakuba pack. Has anyone ever done one? Any good?

I saw their posters and they just seem more expensive than the Liquid snow tours I posted above… They may do a good deal as they are a sponsor though… I remember Jez saying they give 15% off… thats $150 off a $1000 tour…

TJswish - 29 September 2011 05:22 AM

I saw their posters and they just seem more expensive than the Liquid snow tours I posted above… They may do a good deal as they are a sponsor though… I remember Jez saying they give 15% off… thats $150 off a $1000 tour…

Even better!! Do I just mention BW?

Billy - 29 September 2011 05:39 AM
TJswish - 29 September 2011 05:22 AM

Even better!! Do I just mention BW?

From what I heard you have to actually say that as a boardworld sponsor, I heard you guys do 15% off..

They gave me $5 off per person when I did their Jindy Tour (though it was only $165 anyways lol…)

TJswish - 29 September 2011 04:26 AM

I booked through these guys - http://www.ski-resorts-japan.com/ The currently got a deal with Singapore airlines $600 return + Taxes to Tokyo when booked with a snow tour.

Come to The Lab in Hakuba Feb 10th and board with me smile I’ll be there for a week!

shit i think i am going 26th and coming back on 5th feb, i would love to meet with some of u guys up there especially since most of you been there before.

what place are you staying in

The Lab. It seems like a good place, plenty of younger crowd and a decent bar on site.

Push your holidays 1 or 2 weeks later and do Hakuba 2nd and we can ride together smile

TJswish - 29 September 2011 06:01 AM

The Lab. It seems like a good place, plenty of younger crowd and a decent bar on site.

Push your holidays 1 or 2 weeks later and do Hakuba 2nd and we can ride together smile

give me the dates u will be in japan and i will see if i can push it later..

10-17th Feb snowboarding - 18th-23rd Tokyo.