The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ THE MINI (20 min) SHREDIT ~

Mizu Kuma - 27 September 2011 01:18 AM

I wanted to get a lift off the guy on the skidoo, but they said that due to public liability I couldn’t, it was the most embarrassin time of my life!!!!!

blizzard_22 - 27 September 2011 01:31 AM

Really? That was the only option I was given when I broke my wrist! I was scared though cause it was pretty rough and I could only hold on with one hand!!!

I was pleadin with the guy!!!!!

They wouldn’t even let me sit up in the lift chair!!!!! They told me that they had people pass out on the way down and nearly fall out of the chair!!!!! Same deal with the skidoo!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 27 September 2011 01:18 AM

They also followed me down in the “boat”, tryin to spray me, then eddie sang to me as they loaded me down on the lift!!!!!

ahahhaha classic!  I’m sure they were just trying to put some nice cool snow on your shoulder!

[quote author=“Mizu Kuma” date=“1317050299]I wanted to get a lift off the guy on the skidoo, but they said that due to public liability I couldn’t, it was the most embarrassin time of my life!!!!!

Really? That was the only option I was given when I broke my wrist! I was scared though cause it was pretty rough and I could only hold on with one hand!!!

Wow Blizz I find yours crazy to believe. That is terrible.

But location has a lot to do with it. Where were you?

Haha, don’t jump on the back of my Motorbike than, though it would be less bumpy, it might be a bit faster smile

I was at the back of Mount Piper heading towards the Interceptor Chair. I have photos to prove it too grin

It was funny cause when I had to stand up to walk to the skidoo I got real dizzy and almost threw up, but they still put me on!!!

Probably because they would have to ski on 100% flat to get you back to the medical centre, Interceptor is in the worst spot to hurt yourself other than maybe Guthega…

Good Stuff Dev!!!!! can’t wait for 2012 Shred!

Thanks Dolphy!!!!!

We might have to go OS for one, as 12 months is too damn long!!!!!  rage

Yeh TJ i’d say you are right about the flats for sure!!! Cause I was coming from Smiggins Holes and was right near where it flattens out before getting to the chair.

Nice work Dad.shaka

can’t get over how much the snow died over the week downer 

Shout out to Thredbo at the end was brilliant hahahaha A++++

p.s. whistler shred 2012.. c’mon kids raspberry

you pay finney

TJswish - 27 September 2011 02:27 AM

Probably because they would have to ski on 100% flat to get you back to the medical centre, Interceptor is in the worst spot to hurt yourself other than maybe Guthega…

Yep my thoughts exactly - access would have been an issue Blizz.

Mizu Kuma - 27 September 2011 02:38 AM

Yep my thoughts exactly! I don’t know how those who refuse to ski in Aus can resist not skiing when it is so close. Waiting 12 mths between ski’s near kills me!!

ozgirl - 27 September 2011 03:30 AM
Mizu Kuma - 27 September 2011 02:38 AM

Yep my thoughts exactly! I don’t know how those who refuse to board in Aus can resist not boarding when it is so close. Waiting 12 mths between shred‘s near kills me!!

I fixed your statement, oz!!!!! Your not on Snowatch remember!!!!!  wink

Meh skiing in that context is a relative term!

(ie they are called ski resorts!!)