The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ THE MINI (20 min) SHREDIT ~

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 26 September 2011 12:32 PM

I don’t know how I did those moves with my ribs

Alcohol and a day on a lake is wonderful therapy!

nice one Mizu. crazy one K2

Tried to post yesterday but it didn’t come up. Edit is mad and a perfect length! Can’t wait for next year guys!

nice footage mizu, K2 lol ugot some balls raspberry but again hopefully next shred we can do it together raspberry and hopefully we lend on our feet raspberry

Eddies flying squirrels are off the chart!!!

Thanks CRACKERS, TJ and lanox!!!!!!  cool smile

nice edit, Mizu.  Looks like you had great sunny weather.

Cheers Mud!!!!!!

The weather couldn’t have been better!!!!!  cool smile

Mizu Kuma - 26 September 2011 11:37 PM

Cheers Mud!!!!!!

The weather couldn’t have been better!!!!!  cool smile

Except dumping a foot each night whilst we slept!

Nice Work Mizu!!!!!

Good effort Camera & Stunt Shreders!!!!!!!!!!!

Made me wish i had gone ......... :(

I love the way the young blokes were giving you lots of pity when you popped your shoulder, Mizu.  Reminds me of the time I wrecked my shoulder on my mountain bike and my “mates” made me wait while they got a few hamburgers on the way to the hospital.

Thanks Cabby!!!!!  cool smile

You WILL be in the next one!!!!!

Mudhoney - 27 September 2011 12:53 AM

I love the way the young blokes were giving you lots of pity when you popped your shoulder, Mizu.  Reminds me of the time I wrecked my shoulder on my mountain bike and my “mates” made me wait while they got a few hamburgers on the way to the hospital.

Hahahahhaaa!!!!!

They also followed me down in the “boat”, tryin to spray me, then eddie sang to me as they loaded me down on the lift!!!!!

I wanted to get a lift off the guy on the skidoo, but they said that due to public liability I couldn’t, it was the most embarrassin time of my life!!!!!

They are good guys really!!!!! I would’ve done the same thing, or maybe even worse if it was one of them, and they knew that!!!!!  LOL

Mizu Kuma - 27 September 2011 01:14 AM

Thanks Cabby!!!!!  cool smile

You WILL be in the next one!!!!!

Yep i will

have my lift pass already wink

[quote author=“Mizu Kuma” date=“1317050299]I wanted to get a lift off the guy on the skidoo, but they said that due to public liability I couldn’t, it was the most embarrassin time of my life!!!!!

Really? That was the only option I was given when I broke my wrist! I was scared though cause it was pretty rough and I could only hold on with one hand!!!