The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ THE MINI (20 min) SHREDIT ~

Here’s a slice of the footage taken at the Boardworld Shred!!!!!

And a BIG shout out to all those that grabbed the pole, and to those that stuck their heads in at some stage of the game!!!!!  shaka

Enjoy the SD version until it goes HD!!!!! (I knew that ya’s didn’t wanna wait any longer)

And if ya don’t enjoy it, well bad fuckin luck!!!!!

That is sexy.

Ahhhh I have to wait til I get home wed, can’t see it on iPhone!!! Devo thread!!! downer

I’m 10 minutes in. So awesome, so much fun, bringing back all the great memories…  grin

Just watched Mizu’s shoulder pop - ouch!  big surprise

That was awesome, loved every minute of it.  shaka

K2, holy crap dude! You landed at the very bottom of the landing, basically hit the flat!  gulp

End credits…  LOL

Great effort, Mizu. I can only imagine how long it took to sift through all that footage. We love you, Holiday Dad!  raspberry

Forgot to give a BIG shout out to all those that grabbed the pole, and to those that stuck their heads in at some stage of the game!!!!!

Cheers rider!!!!!

Is there another link where I can watch on my phone??

Freakin bloody awesome!!!!!

This is like payback for everybody who didn’t go. Looks like you guys had a ball!!!

Well done on the edit Mizu, and everyone who had a crack.

Bet you’ve never had so many people grap your pole in one weekend hey Miz!?!?    LOL

Thanks OZ and Tills!!!!!

I wondered why my pole was a little stiff when I got home!!!!! Plus I can’t get it to retract properly after that week!!!!!

thats so good mizu well done homes!!!

I could not think of a better ending then to see the BIG HUSKY GENTLEMEN in action!!!  hahahahahahahaha…. that has made my whole week!!!!

shaka Lowndesy all the way! LOL Good work Miz!!!

Only a little way in, but looking good work bear!!  Maybe next year you won’t ruin yourself before I get there!!!
Gots to get some goofy riding footage, all that regular riding looks so awkward wink

Cheers Saucy!!!!! He is one hell of Turkish Bath House Boy, hey????

Thanks blizz!!!!! I thought that ya’d like that reference!!!!!

So devo that I didn’t get to go a ridin with ya dragon!!!!! Next Shred for Shiz!!!!!  shaka p.s Dan’s a Goofy Footer!!!!!

good work mizu cheers!!