The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ OPINIONS ON THE SHREDIT ~

If I had all the footage, I would gladly put one together smile. Unfortunately I don’t :(

Mizu just hurry up u old man ... and quite ur chiba chaba.  raspberry

TJswish - 26 September 2011 06:50 AM

If I had all the footage, I would gladly put one together smile. Unfortunately I don’t :(

If ya had done what the Ullr boys did, then ya would have some footage to put one together!!!!!  hmmm

lanox - 26 September 2011 06:51 AM

Mizu just hurry up u old man ... and quite ur chiba chaba.  raspberry

“Jibber Jabber” ya Whipper Snapper!!!!!

Edit was done yesterday!!!!!

Vimeo is the time waster here!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 26 September 2011 06:56 AM

If ya had done what the Ullr boys did, then ya would have some footage to put one together!!!!!  hmmm

Yea but then we would have even more footage of the same stuff…

I’ll have to come down to the rail with my hard drive and grab it off you one day…

TJswish - 26 September 2011 07:05 AM

I’ll have to come down to the rail with my hard drive and grab it off you one day…

Be careful, the rail isnt a nice place lol

And Mizu lives in Albion Park not the rail…............ The men live in the rail lol

TJswish - 26 September 2011 07:05 AM

Do ya want my toothbrush while ya at it????