The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

what board would you get from 2012 range

rider26 - 26 September 2011 12:15 AM

Haha, sorry lanox. We had a busy weekend. wink

Anyway, before I really get into it, have you read my review on the Chemical Storm Octorocker? It is an amazing powder and park board; honestly one of the best boards I have ever ridden. It’s pretty much got a full rocker profile (very slight camber under your feet), lively bamboo core, true twin shape, and a super fast base. finney also tested it over in Whistler and a few members tested it at The Shred. The 155 would be perfect and I’m sure Jeff would give you a super deal on one if you’re interested (we can organise it for you, no problems). Not trying to push this onto you, but trust me it’s worth considering. Link to my review here (finney’s review is in there also).

Cheers TJ, for already mentioning it. :)

rider26 hrm i am so tempted to try it out, is there any chance i can leave dposite or something and try it out, i am off to japan for either 7 or 10 days ????  if not how much is one of those going for and also can u have a costume paint job on it since they are made in australia ?

Let me speak to Jeff and I’ll see what we can arrange for you. smile

rider26 - 26 September 2011 01:37 AM

Let me speak to Jeff and I’ll see what we can arrange for you. smile

Thanks mate much appreciate all you effort and everyone else here on boardworld.

Just sent you a private message.

I still got the demo in North Sydney which I’ll try to get back to you asap Jeremy.

No problem, mate. Get it back to me or drop it off at STM whenever suits. I think Kim has your shoes, and she has a T-shirt I need to get back, so maybe we can all meet up one night for a drink (or few)? wink

rider where about are you from/or do u work in any of the stores ?

Hey mate, I live in Sydney. I’m usually at STM (Bondi Junction) for a few hours every Thursday night. We also have good relationships with most stores around Australia, so we can communicate to them directly for you.

I should have demoed that octorocker at the shred :(
The lib tech trs was okay but not for me.

rider26 - 26 September 2011 02:33 AM

Hey mate, I live in Sydney. I’m usually at STM (Bondi Junction) for a few hours every Thursday night. We also have good relationships with most stores around Australia, so we can communicate to them directly for you.

swear i was there on sunday around 2ish didnt speak to anyone just went in to see what around….

i might try to come in and speak to u face to face if u dont mind. i live just down the road

I won’t be in this Thursday but I’ll be there next Thursday from 5:00pm till 8:30pm. Pop in and let’s have a chat!

i am so geeed up now and i cant wait till january to hit japan…

shaka

Gamblor - 25 September 2011 03:59 AM

just get a custom flying v

This is what I would get. Proven performance right there.