The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

PSA: you guys are missing out on some amazing prizes…

Yeah, the season is nearly over but I bet you guys have tons of photos left in your cameras. Remember to throw your shots in to the Most Improved Photographer thread for a chance to win:

PRIZES: $1000 in prizes of your choice, including a F-stop Guru Backpack with ICU from F-stop Australia. The winner will also receive a two year subscription to Transfer Snowboard Magazine.

Right now, there’s only 6 pages in that thread so your chances of winning are pretty good. Look at that prize pack - the winner could be taking home one of those sick snowboards Rider26 listed (Trice, Jamie Lynn, etc etc). Even if the prize was just the F-Stop camera backpack this would be a killer contest! I have an F-Stop and they are the bomb. So, the backpack, the magazine subscription (maybe reroute that to my house first he he he) AND the $1000 worth of gear???? This is a no-brainer!

I’m not looking for a bad photo and then a good photo for proof that you’re the most improved - I think it will be more of a general impression evoked by your photos that you’re trying to raise your game.

post your pics here:
https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2524/

I def have some more to add for your feedback. Will get on it tonight!

When does it close?

blizzard_22 - 22 September 2011 05:19 AM

I def have some more to add for your feedback. Will get on it tonight!

When does it close?

Whever Rider says. I would assume that it will close after the last resort closes.