The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Jenstas Stupid Facts

Fuck yeeeahhhh!!!!  shaka

sharks can only be found in two places on earth, the north and southern hemispheres

Hippopotamus’s fart thru their mouths

so does fatima

HAHAHA!!!

I can see some bloke charge with collecting the fart temp data. How the f^%k am I going to collect this data. Has anyone have an idea . Please tell.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 19 September 2011 11:49 AM

so does fatima

cheese That cracked me up.

MU

fatima4u - 19 September 2011 11:13 AM

sharks can only be found in two places on earth, the north and southern hemispheres

AWW AWW AWW AWW AWWW, AWWW AWWW AWWW AWWW!!!!!!

We should’ve tallied the actual amount of farts that the Ullr Pride Crew pumped out over the week of the Shred!!!!!!

Damn sure we would’ve broken some sort of record!!!!!!

MOUSTACHES

The word “moustache” derives from 16th century French moustache,

In Western cultures women generally avoid the growth of facial hair; though some are capable, the majority of these women use some form of depilation to remove it. In rare circumstances, women may choose to embrace this growth, often in the form of thin moustaches.

Mexican artist Frida Kahlo famously depicted herself in her artwork with both a moustache and a unibrow.

<—————Example of Unibrow

The moustache forms its own stage in the development of facial hair in adolescent males.[8] Facial hair in males normally appears in a specific order during puberty:

The first facial hair to appear tends to grow at the corners of the upper lip (age 11-15),
  It then spreads to form a moustache over the entire upper lip (age 16-17),
  This is followed by the appearance of hair on the upper part of the cheeks, and the area under the lower lip (age 16-18),

It eventually spreads to the sides and lower border of the chin, and the rest of the lower face to form a full beard (age 17-21).

See Examples to the left of this picture

(And in some cases never ever ever ever ever ever ever…......................................)

However its the Spanish Cockell who boasts the most sort after Mo mo

As one always ponders what could have been

Hope you have enjoyed todays interesting yet irrelevant facts!!!!!

Bahahahahahahahaa!!! Good work Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  snake

snake  That cracks me up, nice work Jensta

Hahahahahaha LOL

LOL That friggin picture of my monobrow is gonna haunt me to the grave!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha quality jensta