The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Finally Arrived!

After a long wait, my BSOD, horrorscope and bindings have finally arrived!

Props to rider for helping me out with the bindings and I wouldn’t have a sick new set up without his help!

Now to wait one more week and off to perisher to shred with my new baby haha

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Those bindings have got to be the coolest thing I’ve seen in a long, long time :D

Sick setup!

That’s gonna be a wicked setup, bliss!!!!!  shaka

Make sure that ya let us all know how it goes!!!!!

Mizu, how do you rotate the highback so it is parallel to the board? I was reading something about how it will reduce calf bite?

FLUX have got 3 holes to set them parallel to the heel edge!!!!!

Just undo the bolts, position the highback as if it is parallel (After you have set your angles and screwed them to your board), then just place the bolts into the holes that are closest to position that you have chosen!!!!!

Does this help????

*Ya have to pop the cover off the TT’s to access the bolts on them!!!!!

is it possible to have one bolt on the 3rd hole and have the other bolt on the 2nd bolt?

I did that and it was parallel to the board but i was worried that angle would damage the highback

Most likely should be 3rd and 1st!!!!! Does the highback seat nice and flush with the back of the binding, when ya push it all the way back, as if ya boot is up hard against it?????

Just try 3rd and 1st, and then see how that seats by comparison!!!!!

Just did it, thanks mizu!

Saved me alot of trouble asking around haha

No wukkas, bliss!!!!!  cool smile

Awesome, bliss! Stoked it all arrived and you’re happy with it.

If you need any other help with your stance or setup, check this thread: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2597/

And if it’s not already covered, feel free to ask us. Looks like Mizu already sorted you out with the highbacks. cool smile

Now enjoy your ride and let us know how it goes!  shaka

Thanks guys!

totally getting the tt30s, im thinking the white ones look good. Stm don’t seem to have the green ones online. Let me know how they ride

AWESOME looking set up there bliss. Stoked for ya mate!

Just hit perisher today with the new board and the sf45’s. Freaking amazing! fallen inlove

That’s awesome, mate! Stoked you like it!  shaka