The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your haul from the shred

Thanks heaps to all the sponsors for donating the prizes. Just to convince the people who didn’t come to get their asses to the snow next year, here is what I picked up!

(Left to right: Burton Backpack, Burton Restricted Hoodie, Chemical Storm Skullteeth Octorocker, DC Beanie, Boardworld Skate T, Seige Audio Wrist Band, 2x Airhole facemasks, Burton T, Burton Sticker Pack.)

And a crapload of BW stickers smile

Oh and 2 Third Chapter lanyards which were donated to Fatima and Snowdragon for beer lol.

congrats on the octorocker

Thanks man… demo’d one and it felt like it would be awesome in pow… was too soft / long for spring aussie slush for me…

Can’t wait to take it to Japan!

Good work TJ!!!

Great idea!

I am super stoked with my haul! I almost have a new wardrobe! My mummy is washing a lot of it so I will get a pic of the entire haul this weekend.

ozgirl - 19 September 2011 02:01 AM

My mummy is washing a lot of it

ummmm…......... WTF!!!

how old are you wink raspberry

I know she is awesome!

Your just jealous!

I guilted her into a lot of it cause she used my white jacket to prop up the strawberry vodka and it didn’t end well!

My haul from the shred is a broken fingernail LOL

Congrats! I hope I can come to a shred one day!

BKM - 19 September 2011 04:27 AM

Convince your parents to let you go to the snow with strangers and we will work out a way to get you down there raspberry

I got squished in the back of Rider’s car lol.

Hey TJ I’d like to wish you a slightly belated congratulations albeit after a slight moment of bitterness over the Octorocker.  rage

That is a serious haul of booty.

MU

^^ Thanks mate, I did pretty well.

TJswish - 19 September 2011 04:45 AM
BKM - 19 September 2011 04:27 AM

Convince your parents to let you go to the snow with strangers and we will work out a way to get you down there raspberry

I got squished in the back of Rider’s car lol.

Haha I could probably get a flight somewhere close to there but it’ll be expensive…especially since I don’t have any gear :S

Where you at? And remember how we got all those demo boards? I’m sure we will get a chance to demo some more next year smile. This would probably be the cheapest 7 day snow trip I’ve ever done.

TJswish - 19 September 2011 08:13 AM

Where you at? And remember how we got all those demo boards? I’m sure we will get a chance to demo some more next year smile. This would probably be the cheapest 7 day snow trip I’ve ever done.

I’m from Darwin, Northern Territory smile
Just wondering..how much did this all roughly cost?
oh and if next years shred is after June next year I can drink with you guys instead of awkwardly waiting outside raspberry